𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟸|𝙴𝟹.𝟽𝟻| 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚌𝚎

Tessa LaRusso walked off the stage, immediately being swarmed into the crowd. She made her way to the parking lot, looking at the different cars as she tried to spot out which one was her fathers. Her eyebrows furrowed as she grabbed her phone, looking at her family's location. They were already far gone.

She laughed to herself, more of a 'what the fuck am I supposed to do' laugh then a funny ha-ha laugh. Of course, with her luck, her entire family (including Robby) would completely forget about and leave her alone at Valley Fest.

There was a possibility that Johnny would take her home, but the odds that he took Miguel with him were extremely likely. But hey, wouldn't that just be the greatest to ride in a car with your ex-boyfriend that your still in love with and your ex-sensei while he drove you to your dads' house who is his enemy?

She sighed, making her way back towards the festival. She walked the farthest she could, trying to get away from seeing the cobra's again that night. She hopped in line for the Ferris wheel, wanting to clear her head. She got into her cart alone as the worker stared at her weirdly, clearly judging her for being alone. Tessa furrowed her eyebrows at the man before looking away.

The cart slowly started to rise into the air as it went in a circular motion. Tessa looked out in front of her as she started to rise, a smile being spread onto her face from looking at the view. It was absolutely beautiful, the streetlights and building shining off from the radiant of the moons color creating an almost aesthetic scene. It reminded the girl of the type of photos she would see on Instagram or Pinterest, the ones she envied to see in real life.

She spent most of her time on the fairest wheel watching the stars glimmer in the pit of dark in the sky. Her smile dropped slightly, her mind going back to a certain memory, and of course, it was of her and Miguel.

"Wait, you're telling me you were going to set up a projector outside so we could binge watch the scream movies while at some point watch the stars and paint them?" Tessa asked Miguel as she and the boy laid down next to each other after finishing a movie, it ending in Miguel bringing up how he was going to take Tessa somewhere else for their first date only to have Johnny Lawrence turn the idea down. Him thinking it was a terrible idea.

"Yeah." Miguel started, him letting out a light chuckle. "Probably a bad idea, huh?" Miguel questioned, sitting up a bit more as he propped himself up on his elbows, Tessa doing the same, looking him directly in the eye as she smiled.

"No! I would have loved that. I mean, our first date was amazing, and I wouldn't want to replace it but, I would have totally loved that." Tessa spoke as she showed a smile as she leaned in, giving her boyfriend a peck on his lips. Miguel smiled into the kiss, immediately kissing back. Tessa slowly leaned away, a smile on her face before she quickly sat up, an idea popping in her head. "What are you doing tonight?" She asked the boy.