𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜

Secrets

Secrets. They destroy us all. Friendships, relationships, family, our own dignity. Some people live off of their secrets. They crave them. Everybody has them, it's what happens because of them is what matters.

In today's world, we're taught the difference between good and evil, mercy and merciless. The LaRusso family would be perceived as the good or the ones that show mercy. But everyone has a different story to tell, meaning the LaRusso's weren't always the good. Specifically, the first born of Daniel LaRusso, Tessa LaRusso.

Little 15-year-old Tessa had given up on most people. She honestly didn't know what to do anymore. Living the LaRusso life seemed like a dream to some people. But in all reality, it really wasn't the greatest. It was like she wasn't even a LaRusso. She was nothing her father wanted her to be. She was the complete opposite of her entire family, she guessed she got all of her genes from her mother's side. But she didn't even know who the women was.

Tessa never knew her mom, her dad said she left after Tessa was born, he said she didn't want to have the responsibilities of raising a child. Tessa only got her mother's first name, that was it. She didn't have any pictures or a last name, nothing. The only thing she could remember about her mom was her mother's father, she met him when she was 3. The man tried to take the little LaRusso from her father, trying to gain custody. Obviously, it did not work because her father was still eligible to take care of her, ending in Daniel getting a restraining order on him so he could never see his grandchild.

He was now a distant memory that was being held onto her in the back of her mind. The only thing she could recall was the long hair he had that she liked to pull on. For all she knew her grandfather could be dead.

She acted out after her other grandfather, Mr. Miyagi died. He was the closest person she had. She didn't know who she was anymore, she hated herself. It was like this one specific feeling was eating her alive from the inside out.

She pretty much hated everyone her entire life. Feeling like the world hated her, so she would hate it back. She barely trusted anyone. Sure, she had a couple friends, but it was nothing compared to how she let two boys into her life. They destroyed her without even noticing it. Their own feud with each other was enough to make anyone want to give up, but they also didn't just have teen drama, there was karate involved.

They didn't mean to hurt her, because if you asked the both of them, just make sure there in separate rooms, they'll tell you how much they love her and how they would never do anything to not put her in harm's way. And it might have happened if they didn't have karate in their lives, but that wasn't the case.

All these secrets come raveling up throughout time, destroying her even more. Until there's a point where you can't come back up, you're stuck at rock bottom, and there's no way out.