𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛

˜"*°•

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟸|𝙴𝟷𝟶| 𝙽𝚘 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚢

Waking up the next morning wasn't pleasant for anyone who had been drinking at Moons party. Tessa had barely remembered everything that had happened at the party, especially the part on how she ended up in an unknown bed with Sam next to her.

She remembered the cops showing up, and she remembered puking in a ditch. Vagally remembering Miguel talking with her and then after that she went inside.

Demetri.

She wanted to cry all over again after remembering what he said to everyone.

She groaned as she looked for her phone, finding it flopped over on the floor. She picked it up, turning it on to find out the time. It was dead.

She groaned once more as she got out of the bed, walking out of the room. She made sure not to make noise with the door so Sam could continue to sleep as she walked down the hallway.

"Let me take the blame. I'll say I got drunk and told Tessa to bring me here." Robby spoke to Johnny as he leaned up against the counter.

"Who are you telling this?" Tessa asked, rubbing her eyes as she yawned and made her way to the kitchen.

"Hey." Robby smiled, turning around as the girl walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"Hi." She mumbled tiredly, leaning back to give him a quick kiss. She opened her eyes back up as she pulled away, becoming extremely confused as she looked at Johnny behind them. "Uh, hi." She spoke, pulling herself completely away from Robby and she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Hey, how'd you sleep?" Johnny questioned, resting his hand on the counter.

"Good." She gave him a weak smile as Robby slide a cup of water and Advil her way.

"That should help." He spoke, the girl nodding at him as she opened the bottle and grabbed two. She opened her mouth up as she got some water, popping the pills in her mouth as she swallowed.

"Thanks." She smiled at the boy. Her smile was quick to fade at the sound of knocking on the door.

"Johnny?" Daniel asked, knocking on the door once more.

"Oh, no." Robby mumbled, grabbing Tessa's hand as they gave each other a panicked look.

"Johnny, come on, I saw your car outside. I know you're in there, open up." Daniel continued to knock.

"You two go in the other bedroom. I got your back." Johnny walked up to the two. Tessa and Robby looked at each other before they quickly walked back into the bedroom.