𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚛

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟺|𝙴𝟹| 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝙵𝚕𝚢

Robby Keene and Tessa LaRusso stood in front of the Cobra Kai class as they got them warmed up. Kreese stood of to the side as he watched them with a smirk. The two would switch back and forth from leading.

Tessa looked through the corner of her eye at a boy, probably Anthony's age, walked into the dojo. His eyes were wide as he looked around. She didn't let it distract her much, dropping her curiosity as her focus went back to training.

"Mr. Keene." Kreese called out, causing Robby to look over, dropping his hands. Tessa turned over as well, getting a good look at the shorter boy who looked quite scared. "You have a visitor."

"You know him?" Tessa whispered as she stood on Robby's side. The Keene boy simply shook his head no before looking back at the boy.

"I-I-I'm Kenny." The boy, Kenny, stuttered out. "My brother, Shawn Payne said you could help me."

"I didn't know Shawn had a brother. Is he out?" Robby cocked his head as he walked up to Kenny.

"No. That's why I'm here. These a-holes keep hassling me. One of them knows karate, so—" Kenny tried to explain before Kreese's loud voices echoed the dojo.

"This is a dojo. You are interrupting my class." Kreese glared down at Kenny as the Payne boy turned around.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know." Kenny tried to apologize.

"Sensei." Robby spoke up. "Shawn Payne was one of the toughest guys in juvie. Kicked my ass a few times." Kreese chuckled as he looked back down at Kenny.

"You know, in the real world, we have to fight our own battles. Cobra Kai can teach you how. But you have to prove that you're worthy." Kreese spoke.

"How do I do that?" Kenny looked up at Kreese hopefully.

"Take your shoes off and get on the mat." Kreese spoke. Kenny looked over to Robby as he sighed.

"Wasn't Shawn the guy that you fought in that hallway and the cops had to separate you two?" Tessa questioned as she walked up to Robby, grabbing his hand to pull them to a spot to sit down.

"The one and only." Robby gave a tight-lipped smile as Tessa laughed.

"All right, Mr. Payne. Let's see what you got." Kreese called out. Tessa sat in front of Kreese to the side, Robby on one end and Tory on the other. Kenny stood in the middle of the mat. "Mr. Park." Tessa rolled her eyes at the name.

Kyler walked up, getting on the other side of Kenny as Kenny lifted his arm up. "But h-how am I supposed to fight if I haven't had any training?" Kenny confusingly asked.