𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚣𝚒 𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚎

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟷| 𝙴𝟽| 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢

Self-discipline. Tessa had always been critical about herself. Especially about getting something wrong. She had always needed to do things perfectly or she felt like a failure.

Now that karate was again an important aspect in her life, she craved to get everything right.

"Junbi!" Johnny shouted to his students. "Bow." Everybody bowed. "Fighting positions." Class had just started for the Cobra Kais, Tessa finnaly taking in how many new students there were. She placed her hands up, getting into fighting position. She waited to punch when she heard a grunt leave Hawks lips. Johnny had walked over to Hawk, kicking his leg as he stumbled forward. "Stabilize your base, Hawk. Keep your balance. Full rotation when you strike." He demonstrated to Hawk.

"Yes, sensei. Hai." Hawk spoke, doing exactly as what Johnny had just done. Johnny started walking away when a kid, virgin as Johnny called him, flinched.

"Did you just flinch, Virgin?" Johnny asked. He didn't answer making Johnny walk up to a kid, acting like he was going to strike him when the kid flinched as well. "Holy shit. We got a room full of flinchers."

"Yes, Sensei!" Everyone yelled, except Tessa who furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at everyone.

"That was not a question!" Johnny shouted at his students, coming to walk around. "Raise your hand if you've never been punched in the face." Everybody raised their hand besides Tessa, Aisha, and Miguel. "Put your hands down. All your lives, you've been avoiding fights. So you don't break your nose or loose a tooth. This concussion nonsense. So, there's only one solution, and that is before you leave this dojo, each and every one of you is going to take a punch, very hard, to the face. Ms. LaRusso, line 'em up. Un flinch this group."

"Yes, Sensei." Tessa said as Johnny walked away. Tessa looked at Miguel for reassurance as the boy nodded his head. She walked up to Virgin with a wicked grin, cracking her knuckles. She got into fighting position and just as she was about to hit him, he gave a defeated sigh. "Who's next." She said after she hit the boy, looking back up from virgin at the group making some gulp.

Miguel walked into Johhny's office as the man looked at a magazine, complaining about the prices for nun chucks. "Hey, Sensei, I need to ask you something." Miguel spoke as walked up to him.

"First aids under the counter." Johnny pointed as he looked up at him. "We got a bleeder?"

"No. Well, yeah, I mean we do. There's a lot of blood, but this is about something else."

"What is it." Johnny asked, lowering his magazine.

"Well, there's a girl at school—" Miguel started.