𝙲𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟹|𝙴𝟺| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚑

Tessa LaRusso groaned at the sound of her alarm ringing throughout her ears and her new bedroom.

She had set everything up the night before, making the room into her own personal comfort space before she had gone to bed. Also having her mother braid her hair as they watched reality tv shows while eating ice cream.

She walked out of her bedroom, making light steps as she walked into the apartment kitchen.

"Good morning honey. I made pancakes." Jessica smiled at the girl as she sat down the two plates for them.

"Thank you." She mumbled, smiling up slightly as she shoved the pancake with syrup in her face. "I kinda left my car at the house, do you think you could drop me off there before school?"

"Of course. Where are your keys?" Jessica picked up a piece of her pancakes with her fork as she placed it in her mouth.

"The counter." Tessa cringed at her actions as she looked up at her mom.

"Do you want me to come with you to get them?" Jessica questioned, setting down her fork as she looked at the girl.

"No, I have to face my own problems eventually. He might be at work already anyways. I'll be fine." Tessa shrugged.

"Are you sure?" The women continued to look at the girl skeptically.

"I'm sure." Tessa quickly finished her food putting it in the sink as she walked back into her room to get ready for the day.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Walking into her old home was difficult for the girl. Before she closed the door, she watched her mother pull out of the driveway before quickly driving away. Tessa sighed as she shut the door, making her way to the kitchen to grab her keys from the key bowl.

"What are you doing here?" Sam asked, dropping her spoon as she ate some cereal.

"Just grabbing my keys, I left my car." Tessa muttered not making eye contact with the girl as she quickly headed for the counter.

"Dad told me." Sam spoke up after a moment of silence as Tessa quickly turned around, dropping the keys back in the bowl as she sighed, leaning up against the counter.

"What do you want me to say to you Sam? I'm sorry for leaving this house after finding out that my father lied about everything and kept my mother away from me for 16 years." She gave her an annoying look.