𝙻𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚛 𝚃𝚊𝚐

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟹|𝙴𝟻| 𝙼𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚐𝚒-𝙳𝚘

Tessa LaRusso laid down on her bed as she scrolled through her Instagram, dreading the day that was going to come.

It had been her birthday. October 8th had hit quickly, and the girl had been turning 17. Birthdays were always supposed to be fun for a girl, but she knew she was going to spend it alone.

She was barely in contact with any off her old friends besides Eli, and her boyfriend was in Juvi. She wasn't going to spend it with waking up to the smell of her favorite breakfast as Daniel sung the tune of happy birthday as she sat down at the table.

It wasn't going to be the same anymore.

"Goodmorning my birthday girl. How'd you sleep?" Jessica walked into her room with a smile on her face as she carried a plate of french toast and sausage links.

"Pretty good, thanks." She spoke, sitting up in her bed as she brought a light smile as she grabbed the plate and set it down on her nightstand. Jessica sat down on the bed next to the girl as she put her hand around her shoulder, bringing the girl into a hug.

"I hate that this is the first birthday I get to celebrate with you. It should've been sooner." Jessica mumbled into the girl's hair as she rubbed her back.

"It's not your fault." Tessa pulled back as she stared at her sad mother.

"I know, it just hurts." Jessica nodded as she spoke. "Anyways, I got you something, I'll be right back." Tessa grabbed her phone as she watched her mother walk out of her room. She opened her messages as she clicked on the certain name that popped up.

Miguel

Good morning, Tessa. Happy birthday, I hope you have a great day.

"What the hell is this?" Jessica Barnes questioned as she walked back into the LaRusso girl's room, holding a bill to Cobra Kai. She didn't mean to sound mad, especially on her daughter's birthday but it had upset her when she was just trying to find where she set the present and found the bill on the counter.

"A payment for my dojo. If you can't pay for it, I don't mind doing it." Tessa LaRusso shrugged her shoulders as she sat her phone down, going in for a bite of the french toast.

"Cobra Kai, are you kidding me?" Jessica sighed as she ran her hand stressfully through her hair.

"I didn't think it was that big of a deal." Tessa shrugged once more as she put her fork back on the plate.