𝚂𝚘𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟹|𝙴𝟺.𝟻| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚑

"Hawk I'm not gonna walk around with your little pose of men just because I'm on the same team as you." Tessa scoffed as she spoke, walking out of the gym locker room after she changed. She quickly made her way towards the bin full of red jerseys as she spoke to the Moskowitz boy.

"But it will look badass." He tried to reason with the girl as she rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest after putting the jersey on. She uncomfortably looked back at the judgmental eyes of the Cobra's that stared them down as they talked.

"As fun as you think that sounds, your buddies over there wouldn't really appreciate my company." She pointed to the group in front of her as Hawk quickly looked back.

"What the hell are you standing around looking at us like that for? Go find something to do!" Hawk shouted as the Cobra's started to scramble.

Tessa sighed as she looked back at the boy. "I'm just gonna go out there, by myself, and hopefully your buddies can find a way to play soccer with me on the same team. Okay?" Hawk nodded as he looked down. She quickly walked out the doors as she made her way to the soccer field.

Tessa ran down the field with the ball by her side as she continually kicked it forward. People began to swarm after her as she tried to make it to the goal.

Sam quickly came beside her as she got down and swept her legs, making the girl fall to the ground with a grunt. Sam smirked as she got the ball away from her sister as she began to make her way to her goal.

"You've got to be kidding me." She mumbled to herself, sitting herself up as she quickly looked around. Hawk stood in front of her, holding his hand out for her to grab as she quickly took it, propping herself back up on her feet.

"You good?" Hawk questioned, patting her on the back slightly.

"Yeah." She mumbled, glaring at the other LaRusso girl as Sam started to kick and step on people.

Hawk had ahold of the ball, kicking it down the field before he kicked it into the goal, the goalie not being able to block it. "Whoo!" Hawk cheered as he spun himself around, going for a high five with Tessa as she smirked at his childish behavior. "Yeah!" He ran off, winking at Moon in the process as the girl rolled her eyes and looked at another boy. Hawks smile dropped as he ran forward, pushing another Miyagi-Do to the ground.

"Hey, let's take it easy on the physical contact!" The coach yelled out as she blew her whistle. Tessa watched as Demetri approached Hawk, the two talking to each other before Demetri pushed Hawk forward before sweeping his legs. "Hey!" The coach blew her whistle again.

She walked up behind Rickenberger and Hawk, listening to their conversation slightly. "Fight smart." Hawk muttered, placing the back of his hand on Richenberg's chest.