𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟸|𝙴𝟹| 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚌𝚎

Tessa LaRusso found herself in the middle of a problem. Could you say it was really a problem? Or was it just that fact that she was falling for one boy even though she still had feelings for another. And she couldn't act like it was nothing because she was always with the one. I mean, he even lived with her. She really couldn't talk to anyone about it because if she talked to Sam, Sam would say Robby, but if she talked to Aisha, she would say Miguel. It was like everyone was on one side, she was in desperate need of a Switzerland.

That's how she found herself letting Moon into her house when the girl said she wanted to apologize for the way she used to be towards her and her friends. Tessa had brought Moon to her room both sitting down, talking. She doesn't know at what point Moon pulled out a joint and a lighter from her pocket, but she really didn't mind. Let's just say the two had a really good time together. If anyone in the whole karate war was Switzerland, it was Moon. She was friends with everyone no matter what dojo you were in. And Tessa really was happy about that.

"What am I going to do, Moon?" Tessa said as she dramatically laid down on her back on her bed.

"Well, my mom's therapist always says, 'You can't hide from you heart.' If you like Robby, go for it. If your still in love with Miguel, talk to him." Moon spoke, trying to help out her newly friend.

"I know I need to talk to Miguel, but... It's just so hard to talk to him. I mean, it's so awkward, and we always end up fighting." Tessa explained.

"I understand when you say it's awkward. But if you love him, things will work out."

"But that's the thing, do I really love him? Or is it that I'm just trying to hold onto the past." Tessa spoke as she put her hands on her face. Moon was about to say something until they stopped, hearing a knock at Tessa's door. Tessa and Moon looked at each other, Tessa's eye's widening at the thought of it possibly being her father.

"Tess?" Robby questioned as he opened the door, revealing two teens who released a sigh. "What are you- why does it smell like weed in here?" Robby quickly closed the door.

"Funny you ask that." Tessa spoke as she laughed, quickly sitting up, smiling at Robby.

"If your gonna smoke, at least open the damn windows." He muttered, walking to her window and opening it.

"What are you doing anyways, Robby?" Tessa asked as Moon held a smile, watching the two.

"I uh, was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach with me and Sam. It's really nice out. If you wanted, you could bring you friend." He nodded to Moon.

"Hi, I'm Moon." Moon introduced sweetly.

"Robby."

"Yeah, I know." She mumbled, looking to Tessa. Tessa looked at Moon mentally asking her if she wanted to go but Moon waved her off. "You two go have fun, Hawk said he was taking me to the beach with a bunch of Cobra's, maybe I'll see you there?"