𝙴𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟺|𝙴𝟺.𝟻|𝙱𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚢

"Okay, I'll see you later." Tessa spoke as Robby got out of the car. "I love you."

"I love you too." Robby quickly responded as he made his way towards Johnny's apartment. Tessa pulled out of the parking lot, making her way down to the location of the birthday party Tory had been working at.

Tessa walked into the building, her eyes scanning for Tory in the crowd of people. It was harder for the LaRusso girl to find her, scanning over and over before finding the girl in a purple wig. She walked up to Tory as the girl sighed in relief.

"Thank god your here." Tory spoke as she came to a stop in front of Tessa. Tessa confusingly looked around before spotting one of her father's employees, Sheila.

"Is that Sheila?" Tessa questioned confusingly before Sheila turned around, spotting the LaRusso girl and waving at her with a smile. Tessa quickly waved back with a smile.

"That's the birthday kid's mom, you know her?" Tory asked as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"She's worked my dad's auto shop for years." Tessa shrugged her shoulders.

"So that's why Sam and Amanda are here." Tory opened her mouth up in realization. Tessa looked to her side as she heard a little girl screaming and running up to her in excitement.

"Tessie!" Cindee screamed before running into Tessa's arms. Tessa's eyes widened at the sudden action and affection from the little girl.

"Hi Cindee." Tessa kindly spoke as she broke the girl into a hug. "Happy birthday."

"Thank you. I missed you!" Cindee happily spoke before she stepped away from the girl, looking over at Tory. "Will you tell us a story?" She questioned as she brought her hands together. Tory reluctantly nodded before walking over to an area where everyone could sit down.

Tessa barely listened to the made-up story Tory was telling the kids as she sat off to the side, letting the kids sit down next to Tory. It wasn't until Sam made her way to the group, taking a seat down at one of the chairs. Tessa immediately noticed the sudden confidence Sam had taken upon.

"The prince did everything to climb the mountain, but the dragon carried me there so he could eat me alive. But then the valiant prince came to my rescue." Tory continued with her story, despite the burning eyes that were placed on her from the younger LaRusso.

"Oh, was that the prince that was with the other princess when you guys were still together?" Sam mockingly spoke.

"I don't think she was a princess, I'm pretty sure she was just the maid." Tory retaliated as she looked over at Sam. Tory took a deep breath before she turned her head back to the kids. Tessa glared at Sam as Sam glared at Tory. "Anyway, uh, the dragon breathed hot fire at the prince, melting his sword. So now I had to save the prince." Tory explained.