𝙰𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟹|𝙴𝟿| 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Opening up her eyes, Tessa LaRusso groaned as she rolled over. She expected to feel the weight of the body next to her, expecting to feel his soft hands that she reached down to grab. But it wasn't there.

She confusingly looked around as she sat up. "Robby?" She called out, but to no avail there wasn't a response. "That fucker." She mumbled as it dawned on her, rolling her eyes before rubbing them awake. She sat up, her feet hitting her sage fluffy carpet as she yawned.

She grabbed her phone as she checked the time, cursing to herself as she realized she had karate training in a half hour. She set her phone on her bed as she got up and walked to her drawer, opening it up she grabbed a sports bra and quickly put it on. She grabbed a pair of short before stepping into her closet as she grabbed her Gi, slipping it on over her shorts.

She hurriedly walked back to her bed as she grabbed onto her phone, opening up Robby's contact as she quickly texted him.

Swazey <3

Where the hell are you, I told you to spend the night?

She sighed as minutes passed and she didn't get a response. She walked out of her room, looking around for her keys before grabbing them and walking to her door. Shutting and locking the door, she walked to her car as she hopped in. She sighed as she put the key in, not ready for the day to come.

She walked into the Cobra Kai dojo, confusion written all over as she took her shoes off and looked at Kreese and Robby standing together in front of a dummy.

"Huh, I really didn't expect this one." She spoke out, both Kreese and Robby turning over to the entrance as Robby's eyes widened.

"Tess, I'm sorry I was gonna stay but—" Robby quickly spoke out as she rushed towards him.

"I don't care, as long as your safe." She mumbled before quickly taking him into a hug, closing her eyes. Robby's hands wrapped around her waist as he squeezed her tight, the comfort brought from the girl was like no other. She knew that she needed his comfort, no matter what. As they pulled apart, she started at Kreese awkwardly. "Good morning, Sensei Kreese." She spoke.

"Morning Tessa." He smirked before pointing behind them. "If you two want some coffee, it's not great, but it's hot." Robby and Tessa looked behind them at the coffee pot in Kreese's office as the nodded.

"I'll go get you some I don't want any." Tessa mumbled as she looked up to Robby as he nodded.

"Thanks for letting me crash here. It was just for the night." Robby spoke to Kreese as Tessa walked to the office.