𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚍

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟸|𝙴𝟸| 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙸𝚗 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔

Tessa LaRusso had been excited for her first day of training.  She knew it would be different from training with Cobra Kai but to be honest, she needed a change. Plus, the training would help get her mind off of Miguel.

She exited her car with a smile on her face as she put her bag over her shoulders. As she walked past the cars, her phone started to buzz so she quickly grabbed her phone in both hands, accepting the call from Aisha. "Hey, about time you called me. I was getting worried. Did you miss me?" Tessa spoke with a smile as she continued to walk.

"A lot." A voice mumbled that was defiantly not Aisha's. Tessa quickly realized who the voice was as her smile dropped, her pace becoming slower. "Please don't hang up. Aisha doesn't know I'm using her phone." Miguel pleaded with the girl as he stood at the entrance of the Cobra Kai with a gloomy face.

"What do you want? Because it seems like every single time we have talked since the party, we've fought. And I really want to have a good day." Tessa spoke through a sigh, gripping her bag closer to her body.

"I know I screwed up. I shouldn't have done what I did at the party, and I shouldn't have left you at the tournament. I made a mistake. I just want things to go back to the way they were." Miguel said as stopped for a moment, looking behind him as the door opened.

"Don't you think that's what I want too? Because I would do anything to have what we had back again. But it's not that easy." Tessa walked into the inside dojo.

"Look, I'll do anything. I" Miguel stopped and took a deep breath. "I can't stop thinking about you."

"Look, Miguel, I—" Tessa started, stopping once she saw Robby staring up at her, stopping his movement from punching the punching bag. "I really can't talk right now. Can you just tell Aisha to call me back?" Tessa moved her phone away from her ear, quickly hanging up the phone call as Robby went back to punching. She set her bag down before looking over at Robby. "I thought it was Aisha." She spoke as she pointed at her phone before throwing it on her bag.

Robby looked over at her. "You can talk to whoever you want. I didn't know you and Aisha were good again though." He spoke honestly to her as she walked up to him.

"Yeah, she apologized for the way she acted at the tournament when I saw her last." She smiled at him, trying to forget the conversation she just had with the other boy.

"Hey guys." Daniel called out as he stood on one of the decks. "All right. Perfect attendance on day one." He spoke, getting off the deck as he made his way over to the teens.

"Sooo, what's are first lesson?" Tessa asked curiously.

"You'll see." He started before looking at Robby. "Follow me." He started to walk away. "Come on." He signaled Tessa, who followed shortly after with Robby behind.