𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚄𝚙

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟸|𝙴𝟼| 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Tessa LaRusso, Robby Keene, Sam LaRusso, and Demetri Alexopoulos all tried to lift up the huge rock that was in the middle of the dojo. They all grunted and sighed as they used all their strength to get the rock up.

"Listen about the other night—" Robby started as he stared at Tessa and dropped one of his arms off the rock, both Tessa and Sam looked his way.

"Nothing happened, right? If you're willing to forget about it so am I." Tessa spoke through a sigh, looking back down at the rock as she tried not to make eye contact.

"Okay, cool." Robby looked down as he began to lift it again. As all four tried to life it once more, they all stood back up, excluding Robby who continued, as they looked down at it in disappointment.

"Are you guys lifting?" Demetri asked as he rested his hands on his hips and crouched down. "Because I feel like I'm doing nothing here."

"Forget it, all right? It's too heavy. We're gonna need a forklift." Robby frustratingly spoke as he stood back up.

"Where are we even gonna get a forklift from?" Tessa questioned as she looked at all of them, none having an answer.

"How'd they even knock it over?" Sam asked.

"It's a lot easier to knock something down then it is to lift it up. Don't worry. We'll get it up again." Daniel spoke from behind them.

"Uh... excuse me. Is this Miyagi-Do?" A voice coming from the entrance brought everyone's attention off the rock as they looked back. Sam, Robby and Tessa all looked at each other as they realized who was here, Robby clearly more upset then the two.

"Yeah." Daniel responded as he stood up. Robby quickly rushed forward as he made his way towards the Cobra's.

"Come back for another beating?" Robby angerly asked, Daniel stared confusingly at them.

"Hey, Robby." Robby didn't listen as he continued his way up to the Cobra's. "Robby!" Robby finally stopped as Daniel put his hand on the boy's chest.

"This is one of the guys who was beating on Demetri." Robby spoke, pointing at the Cobra's, Daniels eyes widened. "Probably helped trash the dojo."

"We didn't have anything to do with that. But I am sorry for what happened at the mall." Chris spoke, who Tessa knew from sitting next to him in math class during her freshman year. The girl looked at Demetri as he frowned and looked down. "We just wanna learn Miyagi-Do Karate." Tessa made her way to Robby as they spoke, noticing his angry features that were still evident.