𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟹|𝙴𝟸.𝟻| 𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚅𝚜. 𝙽𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎

Tessa LaRusso almost fainted at the text message she had just received. She sat in the back of her father's car, waiting for Johnny and Daniel to get back in the car. Johnny pumped gas into the car while Daniel stood next to him, obviously having some type of argument together.

Miguel 💔

Hey

Hey, is this Carmen? Were you finally able to get into his phone?

No, it's me. I'm up. I wanna talk.

Her eyes widened, a slight scream of excitement escaping her mouth at the words. Daniel quickly opened her door at the noise.

"What's wrong?" He asked, his hands in front of him as he spoke.

"Miguel! He's awake!" She practically shouted out of excitement.

"He's what?" Johnny asked, not being able to hear until he made his way towards the car door, sticking his head down.

"He's out of his coma." She spoke, staring down at her phone, looking at the picture Miguel had sent her. The boy out of the hospital gear she last saw him in, a smile on his face as he held his thumbs up.

"That's great, some good news finally." Daniel smiled, looking over at the car that had just pulled in while Johnny took the pump out of the car. Tessa texted Miguel back.

Miguel 🏥

Thats great new! I'm in Panorama City, but I'll try and come visit as soon as I come back. We can talk then.

She didn't know if she was going to be able to say everything she wanted to say to him in person.

"Hey, wait a second. Isn't that a..." Daniel trailed off as he pointed to the car behind them. Tessa rolled down her window, sticking her head out as she looked at the LaRusso auto car.

"It's a Dodge Caravan!" Johnny shouted, walking up to Daniel.

"That's the car. Hey. hey, you!" Johnny and Daniel started to run towards the man that walked out of the car Robby had stolen. Tessa scrunched her face up at the man. Where was Robby? The man ran back into the car at Daniels voice. Johnny quickly threw away his food, making his way to the driver's seat. "What do you think you're doing?" Daniel questioned.

"Driving." Johnny simply spoke, getting ready to get in the car. Tessa smirked, climbing her way to the front.

"Like hell you are!" Daniel shouted as Johnny tried to shut the door.

"Fine, I'll go without you." Johnny spoke, slamming the door shut as he turned the car on.

"Shotgun!" Tessa yelled, successfully climbing her way into the front. She quickly buckled her seatbelt. Daniel got into the back quickly.