𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟷| 𝙴𝟿.𝟻| 𝙳𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎

Robby Keene and Tessa LaRusso both got out of the Tessa's car, finally arriving at the Canyon party.

"Okay." Robby started as he walked to the trunk with Tessa. "I like to drive fast, but that was crazy. We're lucky we're alive." He spoke, laughing as Tessa opened up the trunk.

"Sorry, I just... I know Miguel's been waiting for me and I think he's not too happy with me right now." She rushed out, getting the blankets as Robby gave her a confused and annoyed look at the mention of the girls boyfriend.

"So, you're a little late. Big deal. He shouldn't give you a hard time about it."

"It's not just that." She started, closing the trunk as Robby took the blankets. "Um... thanks. I haven't really told my dad I'm dating Miguel, and I think Miguel knows now that I'm keeping it a secret. So, it's been kind of awkward." They started to walk away from her car.

"Why have you been keeping it a secret?" Robby asked, causing Tessa to turn around to face him.

"Because my dad hates your dad, and he's also Miguel's Sensei. Like my dad hates your dad with a passion. And I know if he found out, he would totally lose his shit. And then how long would it be before he found out about me being in Cobra Kai? But I just feel so guilty. Like I've got to come clean to everyone. I mean, you're the only person who knows I'm in Cobra Kai that's not in Cobra Kai. Sorry, I know this sounds like a total soap opera." She rambled.

"No." He started as he chuckled. "I get it." He finished as they started to walk down the hill. They started at a faster pace as they went down because of how steep it was.

"I need help with this." Tessa spoke, scared she was going to fall as she laughed. Robby quickly grabbed onto her hand as the two made it down the hill. "Okay, it's actually a little steeper than I was expecting." As the two got down the hill, Tessa let go of Robby's hand. "Okay, I'm pretty sure I would have fallen down that hill if you didn't help." She laughed again.

"Your dad said I should always be a gentleman." Robby sweetly spoke.

"Oh, is that so?" Tessa questioned, the two not noticing the presence of another walking up to them.

"Hey." Miguel spoke, standing his ground.

"Hey." Tessa said back, relief washing over her face as she was finally able to see her boyfriend.

"Hey! Who's this guy?" Miguel questioned, Robby's smile dropping as he recognized him.

"Hey, I—" Tessa started.

"Wait. This... this is your boyfriend?" Robby asked as he looked at Tessa.

"Yeah. Miguel, relax." She spoke, trying to calm the boy down. "This is Robby. He works for my dad." She tried to reassure him.