𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟷| 𝙴𝟸| 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝

Money. Tessa had come from a family of Money. It never used to be that way, as Daniel LaRusso and his mother hadn't had two dimes to put together when they moved to California. But because of the dealership and all the karate fame, Tessa lived a life of richness.

She was more than grateful, and she knew that she had her privileges, unlike her sister. Despite this, she had never let it get to her head.

Encino Oaks Country club was a place Tessa had always gone to with her father when nobody would go with him. It was when her and Daniel had a good relationship and she would always take the opportunity to spend time with him, even if it meant being by all the stuck-up rich kids.

Times were different now. She had no interest in going to the club, however Daniel had told her that it was good to have all different types of experiences when you're her age. He had also mentioned how she had always wanted to go with him when she was younger.

So, when she had learned from Amanda that Sam would not be at the annual party at the club, she was a bit annoyed.

Non the less, she still but on her famous LaRusso smile and acted as everything was fine.

Her dad had just got back from trying to get Anthony to go do something other than play on his tablet, but he failed miserably and decided to just go back over to Amanda and Tessa. The two girls were standing by the bar as Daniel approached.

Tessa turned her body around as she looked at the bartender with a tight-lipped smile.

"Can I get a lemonade, please?" The worker nodded his head as he turned around.

"LaRusso's." Tessa pushed her body off of the bar, turning around at the sound of her last name getting called out. She narrowed her eyes, seeing Aisha and her dad. The Robinson's reach the LaRusso's, Aishas dad going to shake hands with Daniel. "Hey, you still kicking that competition?" He asked Daniel with a laugh.

Tessa released a breath a relief at the sight of one of her best friends. She quickly brought Aisha into a hug before starting a conversation with her. "How's AP Physics prep course going?" She questioned as she held onto her shoulders.

"It's going good. I really like it; I just wish you or Sam were there. It would have made it much more eventful. Speaking of which, where is Samantha? I feel like I haven't seen her all summer." Aisha spoke to the whole group as Tessa stepped back from her to grab her lemonade.

Amanda and Daniel both looked at each other before Amanda spoke up, "She's with her grandmother." Tessa sipped on her straw as the liquid went up and into her mouth, looking in between Amanda and Daniel as Amanda lied to Aisha about the whereabouts of Samantha LaRusso. "But I'll tell her you said hi."