𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟹|𝙴𝟾| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚜𝚜

Tessa LaRusso hadn't woken up so bright and happy in a long time. She hadn't felt the pure joy of waking up in a long time. Today had been special for her, Robby was finally getting out.

She ran around her room quickly as she got herself ready for her morning class at Cobra Kai. All she had to do was get through one practice and she could pick the boy up. She quickly grabbed a granola bar from her pantry as she slipped her shoes on.

Jessica looked up at her daughter who quickly ran around the apartment looking for her keys. She furrowed her eyebrows slightly as she turned her head back to look at the girl since she was sitting on the couch.

"What are you looking for honey?" Jessica questioned as Tessa turned around with a sigh.

"Have you seen my keys?" The LaRusso quickly questioned, rummaging through the piles of random things on the counter.

"Should be on the counter next to the table." Jesscia spoke as she turned her head back around, turning her show back on. Tessa turned around as she laughed at herself, finding the keys immediately. "Why are you in such a rush?"

"Robby gets out today." Tessa spoke as she ran back into her room, her voice becoming louder so her mother could hear her.

"So does that mean I get to finally meet the boy who's making my daughter so happy?" Jessica laughed as she looked at Tessa, a smile already brought on the girl's face.

"Yeah. I think you'll really like him too you know. He's just—" She trailed off, trying to find the right words to describe him.

"We'll if he's leaving you speechless, he seems like the right guy." Jessica spoke with a smile, looking up at her daughter who sat down with a giddy laugh. She figured she didn't need to be in that much of a hurry, a few minutes never did hurt.

"He just was always there for me when I needed him, like after Miguel and me broke up, he took me home and helped me. He was there for me when I passed out at the All-Valley. He was there for me at the beach when everything happened. He was in my room holding me while I cried to him, and that was even before we were together. He lets me feel like I'm able to show the bad parts of myself to him without getting judged. I mean not that Miguel ever made me feel judged but by the end of me and Miguel he said so much stuff that really hurt and accused me of cheating on him. I guess with Robby it's just different because I know I won't have to worry about that because he was their when it happened." Tessa rambled as she rested her head in her mothers lap.

"He's your safe place." Jessica spoke out, looking down at Tessa as the younger girl nodded.

"Yeah. I feel like a big part of me is connected to him but it's super scary to even think about because I don't know what I would do without him. These past few months have been horrible enough." Tessa nodded as she spoke, sighing as she sat back up.