𝙸'𝚖 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚎

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟸|𝙴𝟻| 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙸𝚗

Tessa LaRusso quickened her pace as she walked into the house that was practically her second home. She knocked on the door, waiting to get some response.

"Go away mom. I don't want to talk." The crying boy yelled through the door as he laid in his bed, sulking.

"Not your mom." Tessa said quietly as she walked into Eli's bedroom. Eli quickly looked up at the sound of her voice, eyes buffy and red from the cries. "Oh, hon." She sympathetically spoke out, throwing her bag on the floor before jumping onto the bed next to Eli.

He looked away from her as he sat up, afraid of what she would say. "You don't have to be here. You don't need to act like I'm your friend just because you feel bad about my lip. I know I'm just gonna be the kid with a weird lip, so you don't need to pretend that I'm your friend." Eli muttered, not looking her in the eye. Her eyes softened as she grabbed his hand.

"Eli, you are way more than just a kid with a weird lip. You can't say that about yourself when you know you are so much more. I am your friend, not because of your lip, which there is nothing wrong with, but because you're an amazing person. Your kind, smart, handsome, creative, honest, loyal, and you have always been there for me when I needed you. You can't push me away, no matter how hard you try. Because I will always be there even if you don't want me to."

She pulled the boy into a hug, one terribly needed from both. Eli wrapped his hands around her waist, burying his head into her neck as he tried not to cry. But no matter what thought popped into his mind, he knew that he would always have the girl he met in kindergarten after she tripped over the woodchips during recess. He would always have Tessa LaRusso.

It was almost a year ago when Tessa pounded on the door of the Moskowitz family's house after hearing the concerned voice of Mrs. Moskowitz on the phone telling her how her son was crying in his room franticly.

It seemed like it was so long ago when Tessa could go over to Eli's house and not talk about karate all the time, just talk about things a normal teenager would. Now both teens couldn't be in the same place for more than 5 minutes before they would start arguing with each other.

No matter how many times her father taught her to control her anger and to never aggravate someone in a fight, she would never back down from a fight and her anger would control her. She had all this anger stored in her and it was only a matter of time before it exploded.

It had almost been a week since everything happened at the beach club. Tessa stayed in her room the entire time. She missed practices at the dojo and refused to talk to anyone if they came into her room.