𝚁𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟹|𝙴𝟸| 𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚅𝚜. 𝙽𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎

Tessa LaRusso sat in the back of her fathers car, her feet sitting on the center council. She drank her cherry and raspberry slushie she had gotten when they stopped at a gas station. Johnny Lawrance slept in his seat in the front, his mouth wide open as he snored.

He awoke by the bump of the car, jumping slightly as he opened his eyes. Daniel looked at him as he sighed.

"Hey. Got you a juice. Advil's in the glove compartment." Daniel handed him a green bottle. Tessa sat up as she leaned forward, furrowing her eyebrows at the green mushy substance in a bottle.

"Looks like sewage." Johnny mumbled, inspecting the bottle.

"Suck it up. If we find Robby, you might wanna be awake." Daniel looked back at Tessa as she tried to get the last out of her drink, it making a lot of noise.

"Yeah, well drive faster then. Feel like I'm in a rocking chair." Johnny opened the pill bottle as he shoved some in his mouth, drinking down the green stuff. He groaned at the awful taste. He turned on the radio, 80s music blasting through the car as he turned it up.

"Knock it off." Daniel spoke, turning of the radio as he looked forward. "We're on a mission."

"So, it would be nice for you two not to fight." Tessa spoke up, taking her feet off of the console as she rested her face in her palms.

"What are we supposed to do, drive all day looking for a van?" Johnny asked, waving Tessa's comment off as he looked back at her for only a moment.

"No, but hopefully our mutual friend can point us in the right direction." Tessa watched as Daniel spoke before she looked to her right, looking at all of the men and women doing yoga in the yard.

"What the..." Johnny trailed off as he looked as well. The car came to a stop as Daniel parked the car on the side of the road. The three unbuckled their seatbelts, stepping out of the car as they made their way to the front. "This is what rehabs like?" Johnny asked as he confusingly looked around.

"This is one of the best facilities in the country." Daniel pointed to the ground as he spoke. Daniel opened the door for the other two to enter before he closed it. Tessa watched grossly as two women walked by, smiling at Johnny, the man doing the same.

"Hey." Johnny nodded.

"Focus, will ya? We're here on business, not pleasure." Daniel grabbed ahold of Johnny so he would turn around.

"Welcome to Malibu Canyon Recovery." The three walked up to the lady as she spoke, Tessa crossed her hands over her chest. "You're doing a very brave thing." The women looked over at Johnny as she spoke softly.