𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟹|𝙴𝟹| 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚊𝚢

Tessa LaRusso anxiously sat on her bed as she read on her phone about the Juvenile Correction Center Robby had been sent too. It had been two days since she last saw him. And she was still waiting for a phone call.

She typed in the phone number that was connected to the Correction Center, sighing as she hit call.

It rang. And it rang and it rang.

It wasn't until the very last ring did the center pick up.

"You are currently phoning the Juvenile Correction Center of San Fernando. All calls are logged and recorded and may be listened to by a member of Prison staff. If you do not wish to continue, please hang up. If you do wish to continue, press one and you will be transferred to a staff member." The voice was automatic, it almost sounding like a robot was speaking to her. The girl quickly panicked, pressing number one down fastly. "Please hold while we transfer you to a staff member."

She waited anxiously, picking at her skin on her legs in a habit way. She didn't know what she was going to say to the boy. Maybe apologize once more about her father's actions. Or tell him how much she needed him to get out. But she knew she couldn't have made it about herself.

"How can I help you?" Tessa's eyes widened at a sudden voice coming from her phone. She could tell the women who spoke was clearly ready to leave her job as she spoke unenthusiastically.

"Uh, hi. I'd like to talk to an inmate there. He's 16, his name is Keene, Robby Keene." Tessa waited for the women to respond after she spoke, hearing the typing off the computer on the other side.

"Keene, Keene, Keene." The women muttered to herself as she looked it up. "Looks like Keene just got transferred here a couple days ago under assault charges and attempted manslaughter." Tessa's breath sucked in as she read off the charges. "I can transfer the call to the room where his currently supposed to be located." Tessa nodded her head quickly, slightly forgetting the women couldn't see her.

"Yes, that would be great." Tessa spoke, grabbing onto her phone with both hands as she held it up to her ear.

"This will take one moment."

"Keene, phone call." Robby rolled his eyes as he looked up at the officer, the boy having no intention to talking to Daniel once more.

"Who is it?" The Keene boy asked, dropping his book on the table.

"How am I supposed to know that?" The officer looked at him weirdly.

"Keep it ringing, I don't want to talk to anyone." Robby muttered, picking his book back up as the officer left.