𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚝

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟸|𝙴𝟷𝟶.𝟻| 𝙽𝚘 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚢

Panic was clear on both Tessa and Robby's faces as they quickly stopped, getting to the crowd, looking at Sam and Tory as they stood in the middle.

"I saw what you did at the party. You kissed Miguel." Tessas faced slumped at the words. Tory looked behind her as she stared at Tessa. "You wanna know what else she did, Tessa?" Tory asked.

"What?" Tessa spoke, all emotion off of her face.

"She kissed Robby." Tessa looked at Robby, no emotion on her face. "Well, she tried to." Robby sighed as Tory spoke. Tessa stared at Sam as she took a step forward, dropping her bag on the floor. "Guess he knew better to cheat on you, so he threw her off of him. Girl got so sad she cried her way to Miguel. Guess he wasn't as smart as Robby was, good choice." Tory smirked as she watched the way Tessa looked at Sam.

Pure hatred and anger.

"You son of a bitch." Tessa laughed slightly, taking more steps forward as she cracked her neck. She grabbed her hands as she cracked her knuckles. "You really did ruin shit, huh?"

"I... I..." Tessa didn't give Sam the time to explain as she moved forward and swung a punch at the girl. Sam quickly ducked to the other side so she wouldn't get hit.

Tessa continued to try in hit at her when Sam turned away, the older LaRusso girl grabbing onto her backpack and pulling her forward for a kick. Sam gasped as she was pushed back into the crowd. "That all you got, Sammie?" Tessa mockingly questioned.

"Get back in there." Hawk spoke as he and a bunch of other Cobras pushed Sam back towards Tessa. Tory quickly ran up to Sam, taking her turn with hitting the girl as Tessa stepped back, breathing heavily.

Tessa watched amusingly as Tory repeatedly kneed Sam before she threw her into a locker. Tessa made her way back to the fight as she took Torys place, grabbing onto the girl as she began to punch her in the side. 

"Yeah, get her!" Some boy yelled as all the students cheered.

Robby quickly ran to the two as he picked Tessa off of the girl. "Stop, Tessa. This is not you." He spoke, looking at her as she scoffed.

"Guess you don't know me that well." She smiled slightly as she tried to make her way to Sam once again. Robby quickly pushed her up against the lockers, the girl breathing loudly as she smiled at him. "Really?" She mumbled.

"Hey!" Miguel yelled.

"Settle down! We can figure this—" Robby wasn't able to finish as Miguel's body slammed into him, making them fall to the ground.

Tessa and Tory looked at each other, nodding their heads as they both went back to attacking Sam. The two other boys attacking each other on the ground.