𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟷| 𝙴𝟷𝟶| 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚢

Everyone knows breakups are hard, but for Tessa LaRusso's she turned her sadness into anger. Being pissed was an understatement, she was livid for what Miguel did to her. Not only did he not trust her, but he brought up her mother in their argument. She wasn't going to let anybody walk over her again so when Robby had texted her the next morning, asking if he could come over because he had an idea for the All-Vally Karate Tournament, she didn't turn down.

After Robby had left, telling her he would meet her at the tournament, Tessa went into her closet to find her old karate Gi. She quickly shoved it into a bag as well as grabbing things she needed for the tournament. She put on her shoes before walking down the stairs as Amanda talked to Daniel and Sam. She silently cursed, not wanting to talk to her dad, hoping that he wouldn't see her, but it was too late.

"Where are you going? We still haven't talked." Daniel spoke as he sat on the couch with Sam.

"Out." She said dryly, reaching the kitchen counter as she grabbed her keys.

"Not unless you tell us where you're going."

"I'm going to a friend, they really need me, I'm gonna go now."

"No, you will not. I am your father Tessa, and you will listen to everything I have to say." He sternly spoke out but was too late as she was already out of the house and entering her car.

She hadn't a single thing to eat that day. Nor the day before.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

All of the Cobra Kai's, minus Tessa, stood outside of the arena, waiting for Johnny to show up so they could sign in. Everyone was standing causally expect Miguel who was rapidly punching the air over and over again, trying to get his mind off the breakup.

"Yo, Miguel, calm down, man. Save some for the tournament." Hawk spoke, standing next to Aisha as he looked over at Miguel, noticing his aggression. Miguel looked over at him for a moment before continuing to do his drills.

"Hey, don't even bother. He's been super aggro ever since the breakup." Aisha rolled her eyes, seemingly very annoyed with Miguel, the girl taking Tessa's side. "Even though he overacted about the whole thing." She muttered.

"Where's Sensei? The tournament's gonna start soon?" Hawk spoke, concern laced throughout his voice.

"He'll be here." Aisha shrugged it off.

"I don't know about that." Bert spoke up, getting confused looks from the teens.

"What are you talking about?" Aisha questioned.

"I saw him last night at the mini-mall. I was buying... a carton of milk... when I heard him in the parking lot, yelling." Bert continued telling his story.