𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟺|𝙴𝟺|𝙱𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚢

Tessa scrolled through her phone, leaning up against her locker before the bell would ring in a few minutes.

As she looked up, she paused for a moment as she watched Kenny Payne walk down the halls, eating yogurt as he looked around for his group.

"Hey little man. Whatcha doing?" Tessa questioned as Kenny stopped, staring at her with wide eyes before realizing he was talking to her.

"Oh, hey Tessa. I'm looking for my group. We're touring the high school and I got lost."

"Oh that's right. Your gonna be a freshman next year." Tessa nodded her head. "I think I saw them head into the computer lab a couple minutes ago, I'll show you."

Kenny quickly nodded, watching as she closed her locker and took lead to the computer lab. "Thanks." He mumbled.

"Hey it's no problem." She smiled at the younger boy. They walked to the computer lab, stopping at the door as Tessa opened it. The group of 8th graders and their teacher turned to the door as it opened.

"I got lost." Kenny mumbled to the teacher as he walked into the room.

"Tessa?" Anthony questioned as he stepped up.

"Hey Tony!" Tessa smiled at her younger brother who looked continuously at Kenny and Tessa. Kenny furrowed his eyebrows at the two, questioning how they knew each other.

"Isn't that the girl who started the school fight?" A kid whispered to his friend. Tessa rolled her eyes before waving goodbye to her brother and walking off.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Tessa looked up from the dojo mat as she heard Kyler Park speak up. The teens waited for their Sensei to come out of his office so they could start class. She had her arms crossed as she stretched then out, Kyler walking over to her, Robby and Tory.

"Yo, guys. My boy Rory, got some free tickets to the drive-in tonight. I think their going old school with this, something called Bloodsport?" Kyler stood in front of the three as he looked around.

"Yeah, I know that movie. My dad left an old VHS at our place. For a while it was the only evidence, I had that he existed." Robby spoke as he gave a sarcastic smile as he thought back on the memory.

"Well, I heard it it's pretty dope. So, if you guys are in, let's do this." Kyler spoke as Tessa turned to look at Robby, cocking her head as she silently asked him if wanted to go.