𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟸|𝙴𝟺| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑

The slight noise of birds chirping as the sun started to rise. The wind blew into Miguel's room, coming through the slightly opened window. Tessa LaRusso groaned as she tried to turn her body so she could stuff her face into the pillow because she didn't want to wake up, failing as she felt a secure arm wrapped around her waist.

She opened her eyes, her vison slightly blurry as she raised an eyebrow, only noticing the arm that had her held down, extremely confused as she trailed her eyes up the arm to see who it belonged to. She was met with the back head of a sleeping Miguel, his left arm nicely wrapped around the girl as his face laid in his pillow.

The girl's eyes widened at the memory of last night's events. She slowly tried grabbing the boy's arm but froze as he started to awake.

"Good morning." His groggy voice startled her, eyes in panic mode.

"Uh, hi?" She spoke, more in a question then actually speaking.

"Do you wanna talk about last night?" The boy asked, bringing himself up as he laid against his wall. She stayed quiet as she sat back down on the bed. "I would like to tell you something."

"We say what we're think on three?" She tilted her head slightly. Miguel smiled lightly at the idea, nodding his head in agreement.

"1." She started.

"2." He continued.

"3." They both said.

"I think I love—"

"I feel like this was a mistake." Tessa spoke quickly, barely hearing anything Miguel had to say. Miguels smile slowly fell as he took in the girl's words. She watched as his face changed, turning back into a light smile.

"Yeah, same." He lied, nodding to her with a light smile.

"So, can we just act like this never happened?" She questioned through a sigh.

"Sure." He spoke barely above a whisper, watching as she slowly got up and started to find her clothes that spread across the floor. The boy looked at the wall.

She put the rest of her clothes on, moving around the room in a hurry. She grabbed her phone that was laying on the floor, seeing a few texts from her family. They all consisted of: Where are you? Are you okay? You didn't come home last night? You can't keep doing this, Tessa. She even got one from Robby.

Robby

Are you okay?

I'm worried, we're all worried.

I can come pick you up if you need me to.

Let me know your safe.

We're at Miyagi-Do.