𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟸|𝙴𝟷| 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚢, 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 II

Summertime. A break from the tortures place they call Highschool. Everyone loved summertime, it's a time to spend with your friends, stay up late, not worry about school, have fun enjoying life. Tessa LaRusso always loved summertime, but she knew this summer was going to be different from most. It all seemed off to her, and that could also just be from the fact she lost a whole bunch of her friends as well as her boyfriend.

She knew if she couldn't hang out with her old friends, she would need something else to do. So that's how she found herself applying to a job at a Chinese restaurant to make herself money. She filled everything out on the sheet of paper, handing it to the manager as she sat in his office. He quickly looked over it before writing some things down, looking at her with a smile.

"Well, Miss LaRusso, you have a lot of the things were looking for. Your defiantly one of our top choices for this position. I'll call you if you get the job, I'll have to talk to my superior beforehand." He spoke to her as he stood up. Tessa stood up as well, holding her hand out as he placed it in hers, both engaging in the handshake.

"Thank you so much. Have a good day." Tessa said with a fake smile, walking out of his office to her car.

She drove back to her house, blasting Taylor Swift while singing terribly to the lyrics. She would have done anything to get Miguel off of her head, but everything she did she couldn't get the conversation she had with him at the tournament and the look of rage and anger on his face as he would injure Robby more in the shoulder out of her mind. She didn't know what she hoped for when they had there talk but she didn't like how it ended. She defiantly didn't expect Miguel to walk away from her, that's what hurt her the most, he walked away. It made her realize there was little hope between the two.

She walked into her house, walking over to the kitchen as she grabbed a bottle of water before turning around. She watched Anthony sit at the table as he played on his Nintendo switch while Daniel tried to convince him to join Miyagi-Do, and Amanda stood and watched.

"I just applied for a job." Tessa spoke, walking over to her dad. "I'm also sorry about the Cobra Kai thing."

"It's okay. I'm proud of you." Daniel spoke, smiling at the girl.

"I'm gonna go up in my room." She finally said, pointing at her room. She started to walk away, stopping behind Anthony before ruffling up his hair.

"Hey!" He yelled, turning around, looking for Tessa only to see her already running up the stairs as she laughed.

She walked into her room, closing the door before taking her shoes off and plopping down on her bed with a sigh. She laid on her stomach in silence before groaning and sitting up. She grabbed her phone out of her pocket, opening up Instagram.