𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚣 𝚟𝚜 𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚎

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟷| 𝙴𝟷𝟶.𝟽𝟻| 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚢

"This is it folks. The moment we've all been waiting for. The final match to determine who will be victor and champion. Will it be Miguel Diaz from Cobra Kai Karate." Daryl— the announcer—spoke as he stood in the middle of the mat, starting to point to the Diaz boy. "Will it be Robby Keene, unaffili—" Daryl started but was quickly cut off as Tessa LaRusso ran onto the mat, whispering the changes in the man's ear.

Everyone stared in confusion as the girl and the man continued to whisper until Daryl spoke up. "Daniel LaRusso's gonna coach?" He asked in question as Tessa nodded her head excitedly. "Daniel LaRusso is gonna coach!" He yelled happily to the crowd as Tessa walked over to her dad as he walked over to Robby. Tessa quickly stood beside her father.

"I'm sorry, folks, there's been a change. Robby Keene will now be fighting for Miyagi-Do Karate with former champion Daniel LaRusso as his Sensei. Alongside will be Tessa LaRusso, who was fighting earlier and is Daniel LaRusso's daughter! How about that? Good luck gentlemen." Daryl spoke as he laughed, the crowd cheering.

Daniel and Johnny both walked up to each other, meeting in the middle as Daniel rolled up his sleeves.

"You know how my dad said no aggression? Still beat his ass." Tessa whispered into Robby's ear causing him to smile. "But no aggression, okay?" She laughed, putting her hands of her. Daniel finished talking with Johnny as he walked up to the pair, starting to talk to Robby.

"Remember, no aggression. Just let him come to you. All right?" Daniel patted Robby's shoulder.

"You got this." Tessa smiled at him, following her father.

Robby and Miguel walked closer to each other on the mat, getting into their correct position. "Face me. Bow. Each other. Bow. Fighting positions." The ref spoke out as he put a hand in the middle, Miguel getting into position with an aggressive yell. "Ready? And fight."

Miguel ran forward, delivering punches and kicks as they were all being blocked, Robby staying on defense. Robby pushed Miguel's arm away after a while of defending, doing a spin kick as he hit him in the chest, scoring the first point of the final match.

"And stop!" The referee yelled. Miguel landed on the floor as he started to aggressively hit it in irritation. "Point."

"Keene and Miyagi-Do get the first point." Daryl spoke over the speaker.

The two got back into place as Miguel released a 'Hai.' The ref looked at Robby and Miguel, holding up one finger. "One point. Positions."

"Remember the pitching machine, don't get hit." Johnny called out as the rest of Miguel's team encouraged Miguel.

"Ready? And fight!" Miguel kicked at Robby, having it blocked as Robby started to kick at Miguel multiple times. Miguel brought up his foot, Robby ducking as Miguel kicked Robby in his injured shoulder. Robby grabbed it in pain, Miguel taking advantage of his arm, quickly punching him as he earned a point.