𝙲𝚘𝚋𝚛𝚊 𝙺𝚊𝚒 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟹|𝙴𝟼| 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚘𝚋𝚛𝚊

Tessa LaRusso stared at the text message that was sent to her hours before. She had seen it right when it was sent but didn't know how or if she simply wanted to respond. Things had started to become more and more complicated within her life. She began not to know the answers to things she was supposed to know.

She was supposed to answer Miguel.

Miguel 🏥

I'm out of the hospital now. Maybe you could come around and see me sometime. We can talk if you want. I really want to show you something.

Miguel Diaz stared down at his phone, rereading the text over and over again, each time making sure it was sent. Just in case that was why she hadn't responded.

But she had seen it. His device told him she did. All he wanted was for her to respond. But he knew she wasn't going to.

He sighed, hanging his head down low as he threw his phone on his bed, laying back down as he stared up at the ceiling mindlessly.

Oh, how he wanted her right next to him. To comfort him when he needed it. To just be back in his life.

He knew if he really wanted something like that again, he would have to wait. Wait for her to be ready again.

He didn't care how long it would take. He would wait.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Man, it was so sick! Tory and Tessa were just kickin' ass. I took care of Chris. Oh! And Hawk got that beta Demetri in an arm bar like Chris Jericho. And just..." Mitch had been telling the story of the Laser Tag fight before practice had begun while everyone warmed up. He brought his hands in front of his chest as he mimicked the nose of Demetris arm being broken. Tessa rolled her eyes at the boy. "Cold-blooded. No mercy!"

"You know I didn't think you were actually gonna do it." Tory and Tessa both walked up to Hawk as Tory began talking. Hawk's face was slumped slightly.

"Yeah, well they got what they deserved for what they did to Miguel." Hawk responded as both girls looked down. "Still haven't seen him yet, have you?" He questioned Tory.

"I don't wanna talk about it." Tory mumbled before walking away. Tessa sighed as she looked up at Hawk.

"Miguel wants me to come over and talk to him. He texted me a while ago, but I haven't said anything. I don't know what to do now." Tessa shrugged her shoulders as she spoke. Hawk opened his mouth to respond, stopping as he looked at the group of kids that entered the dojo.