𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚎

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟷| 𝙴𝟾.𝟻| 𝙼𝚘𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

Tessa LaRusso sat sunbathing in her swimming suit on the Louge chair. Her eyes closed, unable to see Robby coming in from the back as he stopped in his tracks, staring at the oldest LaRusso child. He went to move away but when he turned around, he ran right into the bamboo ornament.

Tessa opened her eyes slightly, watching an embarrassed Robby try to fix the ornaments. She chuckled to herself before getting up. "Hey Robby, where you just staring at me or..." She trailed off, making her way over to him with her eyebrows raised.

"Oh, hey Tess, uh, no I wasn't staring. I was, uh looking for Mr. LaRusso. He started training me a while ago." Robby spoke, trying to figure out the right words to say as Tessa nodded her head.

"Yeah, he was talking about that earlier."

"Oh, he was huh." He smiled.

"Yeah." She responded, laughing as she looked down. The doors opening and closing could be heard in the distance as Daniel walked out with a red cooler in his hand.

"Oh, look at this. My current student and my former student. You know, if you wanna join us, Tessa, there's still time." Daniel spoke, stopping in his tracks as he looked between Robby and Tessa.

"Uh, I was supposed to go the mall with Sam, Amanda, and grandma, but that actually sounds really fun." Tessa looked up at her father as she spoke.

"Yeah?" He asked, a hopeful smile present as he looked to her.

"Yeah." She responded, her smile yet to drop.

"Robby, give me a hand with this. We're gonna take the SUV."  Daniel said as he handed the cooler to Robby. The two teens started to walk to the car as Tessa turned her head.

"This is going to be so fun; I haven't seen the tree in so long." She spoke. Robby gave her a confused look as she chuckled before getting into the car.

"Tree? What tree? Where are we going?" Robby asked confusingly as he looked to Daniel.

"Don't worry. You'll see." Daniel said, patting Robby on the back before going to the car.

Daniel drove, Tessa sat in the passenger seat as Robby sat in the back, all making their way to the woods. "When I was a kid, Mr. Miyagi took me to this beautiful lake up north to train. I tried to take Tessa and Samantha there once, but after the drought, it's become more of a puddle. So, I found this spot instead." Daniel explained.

They made it to the woods as they walked around. "You hear that?" Daniel suddenly asked as they made it to an area where you could clearly see the lake. "You hear that? I want you to close your eyes and just listen." He spoke, the pair following his words. "What do you hear?"