𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟹|𝙴𝟾.𝟻| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚜𝚜

"This is the best food I've ate, like ever." Robby mumbled as he ate his sushi, some of it falling out of his mouth and back into the bowl as he spoke. Tessa laughed at his actions before leaning back on the blanket they sat on.

The two comfortable sat on one of Tessa's blankets that was placed in a nice area at the park. It was surprisingly less quiet than most days. Barely any screaming kids running around or the annoying people who walk around yelling at their phones.

She squinted her eyes as she looked up at the sky, the sun bright and the sky blue. She always wished it would snow more in December than it actually ever did.

Robby sat his food down, laying down with her as he brought her into his arms, resting his chin on top of her head. She wrapped her hands around his torso, keeping him as close as she could, afraid he would have to leave again.

"My mom wants to meet you." Tessa lightly spoke, the topic coming from the back of her mind as she thought about the conversation she had earlier with the women.

"Is that a good thing?" Robby questioned, moving his head up to look down at her more.

"Yeah, she'll like you." Robby nodded at the girl's words as he dropped his head back down, mindlessly running his finger up and down her arm.

"I have to go meet my parole officer; do you think you could drop me off their soon?" He questioned, watching as she sat back up and looked at him.

"You don't want me to come?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows confusingly.

"I do, I just figured you might have something going on." Robby shrugged as he sat back up, looking at her as she looked at him with a teasing smile.

"All I have to do today is be with my boyfriend. I think you might actually now him, yeah, he's about your height. He's got the same green eyes as you do, a beautiful smile. Oh, and he's got this hair that he cut off but now he's like ten times hotter with it cut. You should see him I think you would really like him." She joked with the boy as he rolled his eyes playfully, nodding along with her.

"Yeah, seems like a really cool guy." Robby smiled as he spoke.

"Oh yeah totally, he skateboards and does karate." She paused before leaning into him slightly. "And he's a really good kisser." She mumbled before closing the gap between the two. He moved his lips against her as Tessa smirked into the kiss.

The two broke apart as they stood up and started to clean up their area, loading it into her jeep before they both got in and made their way towards the parole building.

"Did they say who your parole officer was?" Tessa questioned as she hopped out of her jeep, walking over to Robby as he grabbed her hand as the two walked towards the building.