𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎-𝙸𝚗

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟺|𝙴𝟺.𝟽𝟻|𝙱𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚢

Tessa sat in the driver set of her jeep, holding onto Robby's hand as he sat next to her. Tory sat directly behind her as she looked out the window, Ethan sitting in the middle and Kenny on his right, well would be on his right but the Payne boy was out getting snacks.

Tessa watched the movie as she looked over at Robby, squeezing his hand and giving him a smile. Robby turned to look at her, showing her a smile back as he gave her hand a squeeze. Tessa turned her attention to Ethan as she looked at him through the mirror.

"Not into the movie?" He questioned as he looked at Tory.

"Oh, it's fine. I just had a shitty day." Tory shrugged as she turned to look at Ethan. Tessa turned to Robby as she gave him a smirk before looking at Ethan and Tory.

"School?" He questioned as Tory's smile dropped. Tessa widened her eyes.

"Oh my god, dude." Tessa mumbled under her breathe.

"No and it's none of your business." Tory quickly shot back in defense as Ethan's eyes widened.

"Right." He muttered as he turned to look at the screen. Tessa turned her head out the window as Kenny walked up with food in his hand to another car.

"Here's your stuff." Kenny spoke as he handed the food to one of the Cobra's.

"Hey, yo, bitch boy. What about mine?" Kyler yelled out as Kenny slowly walked up to him with a sigh.

"I'm seriously going to beat the fuck out of Kyler one of these days." Tessa spoke out as she looked back at Robby.

"And when that day comes, I will make sure to record it." He spoke causing her to let out a laugh before looking back at Kenny and Kyler.

"You said you didn't want anything." Kenny confusingly spoke as he shook his head.

"I want some now. So, get me two buckets of popcorn with butter, four large cokes, two hotdogs with mustard, no ketchup, and a pretzel." Kyler ordered out.

"But I can't carry—" Kenny spoke up.

"Oh, and some nachos with extra cheese and jalapeno poppers, all right?" Kenny slowly turned to the side. "Hurry up, man."

"I think today just might be the day." Tessa muttered as she went to open the door.

"Hey, just let me go talk to Kenny." Robby placed his hand on her thigh as she looked back at him.

"Okay." She nodded, taking her hand off the door as she sat back. Robby quickly got out of his seat as he walked up to Kenny. Tessa waited a moment before getting out of the car, walking up to Robby and Kenny.