𝙸'𝚖 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙰𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟷| 𝙴𝟷.𝟻| 𝙰𝚌𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎

Being in a new place was always scary. Especially when your alone. When at a new place, Tessa always had someone by her side, whether it was her family or her friends, she had someone. Now wasn't the case.

Taking her headphones off of her head, she slowed down her skateboard before hopping off as she had finally made it to the tiny apartment complex in Reseda. She watched from the side as Miguel and the man from the night prier were arguing back and forth with each other. She didn't make an approach to them as she had wanted to watch how this would play out, putting her hands across her chest with a playful smirk.

"Come on. When school starts those guys will make my life miserable." Miguel complained, not noticing the girl off to the side while the man grabbed his mail.

"It's not my problem." The man explained.

"Look. I-if I just knew a little bit of what you knew, then I would be—" The teen started to stutter but was quickly cut of as the older man started to raise his voice.

"Forget it! I don't do karate anymore, alright? Besides, I need to find a job." Tessa's head perked up at the mention of karate, immediately becoming interested in the subject of conversation. It was almost 2 or 3 years ago when Tessa stopped learning karate. Because of her father's reputation and the dealership, it was still talked about in the household, but the girl mostly tuned out when her father would talk about it because it held memories of things she didn't want to go through again.

"Well, you could open your own karate school." Miguel spoke in a weak tone. Tessa chuckled to her self, trying to be quiet but failed after the older man whipped his head around at the noise. He scrunched his eyebrows up in confusion of the girls arrival as she made her way towards the pair.

"It's called a dojo, Miguel." She spoke, getting to Miguel's side. The Diaz boy looked equally as confused as the man as he slowly nodded his head, turning his attention back towards his neighbor.

"Oh, well, you could open your own dojo." Miguel responded, once again in a weak voice.

"Look, I'm not getting into this with you, either of you. I'm not even sure I'm allowed to be around kids right now. Alright you want my advice? Stop being so annoying. Maybe you'll stop getting your ass kicked." The man finally snapped at the two, not wanting to deal with either of them. He watched Miguel's look of disappointment before walking away from the two teens.

"Dick." Tessa muttered to herself as he walked off.

"Okay." Miguel sighed, looking over at the LaRusso as she raised her eyebrow at the boy.