𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟸|𝙴𝟹.𝟻| 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚌𝚎

Valley Fest, one of biggest festivals of the year. Every year, no matter how old Tessa LaRusso had been, she would force her friends to ride the tall and scary rides with her. Of course, she would never get Demetri to do it, however, surprisingly, Eli was one of the more excited people to go on the rides then any of her friends. Of course, this year was a bit different since her and Eli, well, Hawk, weren't friends. That's why she was currently dragging Sam and Robby to the line of the Zipper. She stood in front of the two holding their hands, dragging them like a child on its way to the zoo.

"Tessa, dad wants use to go back to the LaRusso Auto stand." Sam spoke as she put her phone in her back pocket, Tessa quickly halted her walk, turning around to look at Sam and Robby.

"I just want to go on this one ride and then we can go back. What can I say, I'm a child when it comes to carnival rides." Tessa said with a smile, Robby smiling back at the girl.

"Why don't I go back so dad doesn't think were dead, and you and Robby can go on the ride." Sam said.

"Is that fine with you, or do you want to go back with Sam?" Tessa asked, turning to look at Robby.

"We can go on the ride. I usually never go to these things, so it will be fun." Robby spoke with a smile.

"Okay, we'll be back after the ride is done. Don't get kidnapped." Tessa joked, watching as her sister rolled her eyes playfully, before walking away. "Alright, let's go wait in line for 20 minutes for a 3-minute ride." 

Tessa was 100% right; it took like 20 minutes until they were actually on the ride. They got into cage/crate, pulling the lever down to secure them. Robby sat at the end, Tessa sitting next to the door. She turned around to look at Robby, looking at his hands that were tightly wrapped around the lever, keeping him in place.

"Are you afraid of heights?" Tessa asked with an amused smile, looking at Robby as he turned his head towards her.

"Uh." He stopped as he chuckled. "No, defiantly not." Tessa rolled her eyes, a smirk appearing on her face.

"Yeah, I can totally tell. Defiantly not." She spoke, keeping her smile up as Robby smiled at her before looking down at the ground as they slowly went up, stopping to get more people on the ride. "You said you don't really come to this stuff, why not?" Tessa questioned after a moment of silence.

"Uh, my mom never really took me to any of these places. And if I did go it was with the wrong people, I guess I just grew up in the wrong crowd." Robby shrugged his shoulders, not really wanting to talk about it.

"Yeah, I get it. I got with some bad people a while before all this karate shit happened. It got better though, plus I'm actually friends with my parole officer now. So that's a bonus." Tessa spoke, not making eye contact with the boy.