𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝚉𝚘𝚘

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟹|𝙴𝟿.𝟻| 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Walking up to the group of Cobra's behind the Ventura Zoo, Robby and Tessa slowly approached them while their hands held onto each other's.

Tessa replayed everything that had happened between the two of them in the last couple of hours. Feeling herself smile brighter, she looked up at Robby who looked down at her with a smirk. She looked back forward at the group that slowly stopped laughing.

"There's my girl, someone decided to take their sweet ass time. What were you two doing?" Tory wiggled her eyebrows mockingly as she looked at Tessa. The LaRusso girl looked down as she felt herself blush at the words.

"You invited him?" Hawk annoyingly spoke as he looked at Tessa and Tory.

"We did. Why?" Tory questioned as she looked the Moskowitz boy up and down.

"What you got a problem with that?" Tessa asked as she crossed her hands over her chest, slightly glaring at Hawk. Hawk looked away as he took a sip of his beer.

"Here you go Keene, LaRusso." Kyler spoke as he offered up two beers that he grabbed, shoving them towards the couple.

"I'm good." Robby nodded to him as Kyler nodded and looked to Tessa.

"Yeah same, rather be sober." She shrugged as a couple of the Cobra's started to laugh.

"What, you can't handle a sip of beer?" Hawk questioned with a raised eyebrow, practically mocking the two.

"Nah, I just don't need to drink to pretend to be cool." Robby shrugged causally as Tessa laughed, covering her mouth slightly. Kyler chocked on his beer as he laughed at the comment.

"Yeah, funny." Hawk spoke as he began to walk forward. Tessa quickly stepped in between the two boys as she glared up at Hawk.

"Back it up." She muttered.

"All right. Let's get going." Tory grabbed a hold of Hawk's arm, pushing him back as she spoke. Hawk looked at Robby before switching his gaze back to Tessa before looking away and following the rest under the gate.

Tory held the gate open as the Cobra's ducked under and through. Robby stared at the gate skeptically as he looked over at Tessa and Tory.

"Don't worry." Tessa reassured, grabbing on the boy's hand and giving it a squeeze.

"Yeah, it's not gonna violate your probation. You got outta juvie, not Sing Sing." Tory joked as Tessa smiled.

"Are you two resorting to peer pressure?" Robby laughed as he looked between the two of them.

"Yeah, it's kinda our thing." Tessa shrugged with a smile. The two watched as Tory walked through the hole in the gate before walking forward. Robby held up the gate for Tessa, watching as she walked through before following after her.