𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚒-𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚝

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟷| 𝙴𝟷| 𝙰𝚌𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎

Friendship was one for the most important aspects to Tessa's life. She could trust the friends she had made the most. There was comfort behind knowing you had loving and caring friends. And that's all she every wanted. To be loved. It honestly was a weird thing for the girl to feel that sort of comfort because she rarely showed affection.

It was a hard world, and you didn't really ever know who you could trust. But she did trust her two best friends.

"I have arrived. Miss me?" Tessa LaRusso questioned as she jumped on Eli Moskowitz's couch, scooting in between her two best friends.

"Eh." Demetri spoke, sarcastically rolling his eyes and scooting further away from Tessa so he could get comfortable. "Why do you always have to lay basically on top of us when you show up?"

"Oh, shut up, you love it." She spoke. "How was your morning, Eli?" She moved her body slightly, getting a better look at the Moskowitz boy.

"It was okay, Demetri and I were just about to play Crucible Control. Do you want to join?" The shyer boy out of the two responded.

"As fun as that sounds, you and I both know I have no idea what that is let alone know how to play video games." She told the pair honestly as Demetri looked at her in disbelief.

"Why are we even friends with you, Tessa?" Demetri asked, raising his eyebrows at the girl.

"Because I'm hot." She responded, shrugging her shoulders.

"You'd like to tell yourself that, wouldn't you?"

"I'm not the only one who says I'm hot. Your mom made it pretty clear last night." Looking over at the two with a straight face, she tried to hold back her laughter at the priceless faces of the two boys.  "Anyways we have school in a couple days. Who's excited to have to face that hellhole?" She asked, trying to change the topic.

"It may not be the greatest social wise however, if you have that kind of attitude, you're going to fail all your classes and then never graduate then you will have no money, your parents kick you out, you become homeless, you starve, and then you die." Demetri stated, completely serious.

"Damn Dem, I was only joking."

"So, Tessa if I teach you how to play, will you play the game?" Eli questioned, barely above a whisper and if it weren't for them all being incredibly close to each other, neither of the two bickering teens would have been able to hear.

Turning her attention back to her quiet best friend, she smiled at him before slowly nodding her head.

"I don't really know why you want me to play, but sure."