𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚏 '𝙽 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟷| 𝙴𝟽.𝟻| 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢

Tessa stood in her room, looking at herself in her full-length mirror that stood up against her wall, deciding if she liked her outfit she was going to wear for the 'not a date.' She was currently wearing a maroon long sleeve button up shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans. She had her hair naturally down and wore a longer necklace. 

She was about to change, stopping at the noise of a knock on her door. "Come in." She spoke out to whoever was on the other side of the door. She turned to the side to watch her door open as Sam walked in. "Hey." She spoke quietly, turning back to the mirror

"Hey." Sam sighed as she closed the door behind her. "Look, I know we don't always get along, but I'm trying to fix that. Why can't we just go back to how we were before?" She took a seat on Tessa's bed.

"You seriously want to go back to how we were before?" Tessa asked as Sam nodded back. "Sam, you ditched me for Yasmine and Moon and acted like you didn't know who I was. Then all of a sudden you want to act like none of that happened. I'm trying to be nice, but you need to understand that you still hurt me."

"I know and I'm sorry. It was stupid."

"You could say that. You left me when I needed you the most, Sam." Sam looked down as she let Tessa continue. "Look you need to go; I have a date. Well, technically it's not a date but..." She trailed off.

"A date?" Sam questioned, looking up with a cocky smile. "With who?"

"Miguel." Tessa spoke, a smile turning up on her face as she looked at herself in the mirror. Where Tessa stood, she couldn't see Sam's face as her smile slowly dropped.Another person Tessa had 'stolen' from Sam.

"Oh." Sam replied. "I should probably go, good luck."

Tessa smiled to herself in the mirror, deciding that she did in fact enjoy her outfit. The LaRusso girl  grabbed her keys, hopping into her jeep to drive to Miguels. Knocking on the boys door, she nervously waited for the boy to answer. Even if she was the one who said it wasn't a date, she still felt like it would be a date, and all she could think about was her stupid crush on Miguel, and that the boy might actually have a crush on her too.

Tessa's thoughts were interrupted as Carmen opened up the door. "Hi Carmen, is Miguel here? We were supposed to hang out." Tessa sweetly spoke to the mother, smiling at her.

"Yes, he's in his room. Let me get him, one sec." Carmen turned her head behind her, calling out for Miguel. "Miggy!" His door swung open as Miguel came rushing out, dressed in a dark red t-shirt and a blue and red button up.

"Yes, mamá." Miguel spoke, pausing as he noticed Tessa behind his mother. He quickly straitened up his posture as he smiled nervously. "Oh, hey Tessa. You look, uh, great."