'𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚍?'

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟷| 𝙴𝟼| 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛

Karate. Karate had always had a special place in Tessa's heart. But it had always just been her and Sam learning. Now, Cobra Kai had a full dojo of kids ready to learn.

Johnny took a step out of his office, looking at the full dojo of kids who wanted to be students. He had finally did it, he had a full dojo. Tessa, Miguel, and Aisha were already in their Cobra Kai Gi's, the first two warming up. A lot of people Tessa thought would never do karate had stood in the dojo. Demetri and Eli stood amongst the crowd, both clearly uncomfortable with their surroundings and the environment.

"Ok. Today we begin..." Johnny started, nobody seeming to hear him as everybody talked loudly. "Quiet!" Johnny yelled, making a lot of people jump and the rest to turn around to look at him. Neither Miguel nor Tessa jumped, they simply stopped warming up and turned to look at Johnny. "Face front." Johnny started walking around the dojo, inspecting his new students. "Nice shirt." He said to Demetri.

"Thanks." Demetri replied while smiling back at him.

"I'm joking it sucks." Johnny bluntly spoke. He walked up to another kid. "Word of advice. If you got shit for teeth, don't smile." He continued down the line. "God, makes me feel like a virgin, just looking at you. When I look around this dojo, I don't see Cobra Kai material. I see losers, I see nerds. I see a fat kid with a funny hat with his tits popping out." He said the last part under his breath. "But in my short time as a Sensei, I've also seen some miracles." He looked at his first three students. "So, maybe there's some hope for you yet. But first, I need to see where you're at. So, everybody. Fall in!" Nobody moved and started to whisper confusingly. "That means line up." Johnny explained.

They all started to line up behind Aisha, Tessa, and Miguel. "No, not... not line up in a line. L-lines! Get in lines." Johnny tried to explain with the right words.

"You mean like rows?" Demetri asked from the line behind Tessa.

"Ugh." Johnny sighed as he put both of his hands on his face.

After several attempts, he finally got everybody to fall in. "Fighting positions. Jab punch." Some kids started to punch. "Nope, wait till I say go. Hiyah!" Everybody did a jab punch. "Hiyah!" Tessa did another jab punch. "Hiyah!" And another. "Hiyah" And another. "Come on. Stand straight. Plant your feet in there." Johnny said, assisting the kid he called a virgin. "Hiyah!" Tessa did another jab punch. "Are you sure your right-handed?" Johnny questioned. "Hiyah!" Another. "Come one, tits, you can do better than that. You got weight use it. Ready? Hiyah!" And another. "Hi-yah! Hi-yah!"

He looked at Eli. "Hey lip." Eli didn't say anything, Tessa quickly whipping her head around as she looked over. "Yeah, you. The one with a freaky lip. Who do you think I'm talking to?"