𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝙻𝚊𝚠𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟷| 𝙴𝟿| 𝙳𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎

Tessa LaRusso woke up to the sound of voices yelling at each other outside by her pool. She quickly got out of bed - wearing an old band tee and shorts - and rushed over to her window, opening up the curtains to look outside to see the commotion. She peered down her window to find her father and Johnny Lawernce arguing. She quickly ran down the stairs and out the door to hear the conversation.

"Big surprise. All you LaRusso's are the same. Your whole family, man, is rotten to the core." Johnny said to Daniel.

"Well, that was a bit rude." Tessa spoke, crossing her arms as she stood in the doorway.

"Tessa get back inside." Daniel looked back at Tessa as he spoke before looking at Johnny. "All right, watch it, Johnny." Anthony also noticed the commotion as he ran by Tessa's side. The boy tried to gate a better view of things, but Tessa but her arm in front of him in a protective manner.

"Kick his ass, dad!" Anthony shouted, trying to get out of his sisters reach.

"Anthony, just go inside." Daniel said as Tessa tried to grab Anthony again.

"Shut up!" She yelled slightly her little brother.

"Listen to your dad. You're not gonna wanna see this." Johnny told the two.

"Hey! Hey, I'm gonna ask you nicely. You get the hell off my property, or I'm calling the police." Daniel threatened.

"Oh yeah, you afraid?"

"You know this is ridicules. Listen—" Daniel started as he went to get his phone out when Johnny grabbed his arm, spinning him around. "You wanna go now?" He spoke through gritted teeth. "Come on, Johnny! You wanna do this? Let's go."

"What is going on?" Amanda questioned, concerned that there were two grown men about to fight in her back yard.

"Dad's about to fight this guy." Anthony said happily.

"Amanda, just please go inside. This is between me and Sensei Lawrence." Daniel spoke, still in fighting position.

"Yeah, you two seem to have this in hand. Just a normal Saturday afternoon, a couple of grown man about to kick each other into a pool?" Amanda said sarcastically. "You know, as much as I would love to watch you and your childhood karate rival duke it out, I kinda don't wanna get any blood on the patio. So, what do you say we resolve this over breakfast instead?" She finished.

"I agree with Amanda on this one." Tessa said, sticking her head up. The two men looked at each other, debating it until one of them spoke up.

"You wanna go inside?" Daniel asked.