𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟺|𝙴𝟸| 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍

Tessa LaRusso excused herself from her English class when her phone started to ring. She walked into the bathroom, looking to see if anyone was in there, only one stall closed. She stopped at the sinks, accepting the call.

"Your stepmom is a bitch." Tory spoke into her phone, causing the LaRusso girl to furrow her eyebrows.

"What happened?" Tessa questioned confusingly as she looked around.

"She got me fired. Came into the restaurant and started telling me to leave Sam alone and caused a scene." Tory angrily spoke as Tessa sighed. "I don't know what I'm going to do now cause rent is due in a week and I'm short."

"Shit." Tessa mumbled as she looked down.

"Can you skip? I really need someone right now." Tory didn't like sounding so desperate, but she tried to dismiss her doubts because she knew how the LaRusso girl was.

"Of course, we can stay at my apartment, nobody should be home." Tory smiled slightly at the words; her worries gone.

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit." Tory quickly hung up the phone as Tessa put her phone back in her pocket. She rested her hands on the sink, looking up at herself through the mirror.

The door to one of the stalls slowly creaked open, causing Tessa to look at it through the mirror. She looked at the sight of Sam LaRusso walking out of the stall, looking down at the floor in fear.

Tessa rolled her eyes as Sam walked up to the sink to wash her hands. "Dad wouldn't want you to skip school." Sam pushed her luck, looking up at the girl who scoffed.

"Don't listen to my conversations." Tessa gritted through her teeth as she turned around and started to walk out of the bathroom, not before flipping the girl off.

Tessa walked out of the school, not bothering to check in with the teachers as she made her way to her car.

Once getting to the apartment complex, she knocked on Tory's door. Tory opened up the door, sighing as she gave the girl a weak smile.

They walked over to Tessa's apartment, stopping as Tessa unlocked the door. As they walked in Tessa stopped in her tracks, looking at Ethan who sat on the couch.

"Why aren't you a school?" She confusingly questioned as she sat down on the couch, grabbing the bag of chips that sat on the table in front of them.

"Felt like skipping, you?" Ethan paused the TV as he looked over, not noticing Tory who stood by the door.

"Same." Tessa spoke as she looked over at Tory. "Tory this is Ethan, Ethan this is Tory." Ethan looked back as his eyes slightly widened.

"Hi." He spoke out, his mouth slightly open.