CHAPTER 9

"Give me the key, boss."

Amelia looked at her with those heavy eyes and Sam pursed her lips to stop herself from smiling.

The older woman looked cute with those pouts but Amelia reached out to her bag and pulled out the keys. Their hands met and Sam flinched when she felt Amelia's scorching hand hit hers.

Mataas talaga ang lagnat nito at kapag hindi pa ito nabihisan at napunasan man lang. Siguradong kinabukasan ay hindi ito makakapasok. Amelia looked like the type of person who despite their sickness will still come to work.

"Kaya mo ba, boss?"

"Do you really care?" Amelia looked at her and for the first time Sam couldn't take her eyes away.

Sam doesn't know what to say to that. Yes, she's concerned because Amelia is still a human being and Sam can't stand that she'll do nothing whenever a person is sick. But Amelia is Christian's wife and she's Christian's mistress. The whole thing is f*ck up.

There was raw emotion of hurt inside Amelia's eyes and Sam's heart ached in return. But she didn't answer Amelia. Hinawakan niya ang bewang nito para alalayan. Then she pressed the unlocking button on the FOB of the keys.

The car made a chirping sound that was heard all over the parking lot and Sam spotted the blue car right away. Apat na hakbang lang mula sa kanilang pwesto.

Naglakad siya akay akay si Amelia.

"Answer me, Sam."

Hinawakan nito ang kwelyo niya and Sam was dragged down. Muntik pa nga silang matumba kung hindi niya ito nasalo agad and she have to skid her right foot to stop their downward motion.

"Careful."

Tumaas ng bahagya ang boses niya.

Amelia looked at her right in the eye and Sam sighed. She didn't know that the woman could be so stubborn. Akala niya ay siya lang ang may ganung klase ng personality and it's quite challenging. But she's not stubborn for nothing.

Hindi siya kumibo sa sinabi nito and put Amelia on the passenger seat. Siya na din ang nag kabit ng seatbelt nito.

"You are asking questions because you are delirious, boss." Sam put her hands on the top of the car and leaned in. "When you are not feverish. I don't think you have the guts to say that."

"Then why didn't you want to answer? Why keep avoiding it, Sam?"

Sam bit her lip. Inalis niya ang tingin dito, isinara niya ang passenger seat. Ilang beses siyang huminga ng malalim. Bago siya pumunta sa driver's seat at naupo doon.

Amelia looked at her and Sam can already see her frown from her peripheral vision.

Hindi siya kumibo at pinaandar na ang sasakyan.

"You are a stubborn one, aren't you?"

Yes. Sam thought. Because that's how I learned to cope with everything.

-------------

"Where is your kitchen?"

Amelia was already on the couch with her eyes closed when Sam asked that.

Saglit niya lang inilibot ang tingin sa buong paligid and she spotted the picture frame of Christian and Amelia on the display table next to the LCD tv. May chandelier din sa taas ng kisame sa living room. The whole room feels so huge. Sad and empty.

No wonder Christian really hates going home. And Sam wondered how can Amelia withstand all of it. Living alone inside this mansion all by herself? Wala siyang nakitang katulong. What happened? Aren't they supposed to hire maids?

O gusto lang ni Amelia na siya ang mag asikaso kay Christian? But that is highly unlikely. Christian talked to her about Amelia's habit of not going home and occasionally let the maid come when she wants the house cleaned. Then asked for a cook when they need to have food on their table. Mostly Christian also liked to eat out. And so was Amelia according to him.

"From here, go left then right. The kitchen is there."

Sam followed Amelia's instruction and when she found the kitchen. She took a basin, put some water on it and soaked her own handkerchief in the water.

Saka siya bumalik sa pwesto ni Amelia dala dala ang palanggana ng tubig.

"Take off your clothes."

Doon lang nag mulat si Amelia ng mga mata. Those eyes got huge as huge as it can get. Muntik na nga siyang mapatawa but she held her laughter in by pursing her lips.

"Are you asking me to undress right now?" Saglit itong tumahimik and when Amelia next spoke, Sam was taken aback. "I didn't know you liked this kinds of game, Sam."

Sam suddenly felt the tension between them get high. Ramdam niya din ang biglang pag taas ng temperatura sa paligid nila. Hindi kaya nahawa siya dito? Is she going to get fever after this?

Why is Amelia's tone becoming seductive? Dahil ba sa may sakit ito kaya medyo namaos ang boses nito? Or the older woman is really seducing her?

Sam swallowed the lump on her throat and put the basin on the table. "I'm just going to wipe your sweat with this towel. I'm not that type of woman, boss. Besides. I can't be your husband's mistress and be your mistress too."

Tumalim ang mga mata nito nang ibaling niya ang tingin dito. But Sam was at lost for words nang tumulo ang luha sa kaliwang mata nito. "Maybe I can change your mind, Sam?"

Then without any warning. Unti unting inalis ni Amelia ang mga butones ng damit nito. Sam was so stricken that she just stood there with her handkerchief in her hands, water dripping on the tiled floor. Her mouth is ajar from shock.

Then her eyes started to take in what she was seeing. Amelia's body is perfection. That waist is small like a model and her chest even though covered with her brassiere is much larger than her cup B 36 size.

Nang aalisin na nito ang bra nito. Doon lang natauhan si Sam. She reached out and stoped Amelia from unbuttoning it.

Amelia smirked and it was the sexiest damn thing Sam had ever seen. Kamukha nito ang isang Korean actress that she can't quite find the name inside her mind for a moment.

"What are you waiting for, Sam? Pwede mo na akong punasan." Amelia said. "Or you want me to remove my pants too?"

Sam gritted her teeth. Ganun ba kababang babae ang tingin nito sa kanya to have made that offer? She had had enough of Amelia's insult by now but she doesn't want to pick a fight.

"Alisin mo ang pants mo." Sam didn't look when Amelia removed her pants.

"Why are you looking away? Hindi ba't parehas lang yun? Titingnan mo pa din naman ako kung pupunasan mo ako?"

Sam closed her eyes and sighed. "Since you're feeling well. Ikaw na ang mag punas sa sarili mo. Just point me to your closet. I'll go get your clothes. Pagkatapos mo diyan. Just call for me."

"Fine."

Sam heard Amelia's frustrations. "Go to the other side there was a huge room with my and Christian's clothes. Kuhanan mo ako ng pajama."

She pursed her lips to stop herself from smiling. Akala ba nito ay ganun lang siya basta basta maiinsulto sa mga ginagawa at sinasabi nito? She's f*cking Samantha 'Stubborn' Del Rio. Stubborn is her middle name.

Ibinigay niya dito ang panyo niya. Then she went to where Amelia pointed her to, Sam was shaking her head. Ano bang pumasok sa isip ni Amelia?

When she went inside the huge closet. Agad siyang nag hanap ng pajama but the whole room is so huge. Babalik na nga sana ulit siya para tanungin ito kung asan ang pajama nito when her eyes caught a pajama hanging on the rack. It was a cute pajama. May tweety bird na cartoon character sa pang itaas and there was a that amazing catch phrase from the said cartoon written on the lower part of the pajama.

I though I though I saw a p*ssy cat.

Sam arched her brow and her lips tugged up. That was cute.

Who knows Amelia Montenegro has a cute side to her?