삼(3): President & Secretary

DAY 07

THIRD PERSON

"You are fired!"

"This is trash."

"Disgusting."

"You're annoying and you're fired."

"Imbecile."

"Get out of my sight!"

"Hire another smart and worthwhile human."

"Get lost!"

Those words are coming out of the mouth of the President of KM Group.

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is a ravishing woman with a very nice body that anyone would drool over. To add to that, she is a very rich woman who can buy your whole life.

She is from the Kim family, known as the second richest family in the whole world. They have been in second place for a lot of years now.

All of the employees of KM Group are standing in line, waiting for their President to take a seat on her throne so they can start the meeting.

Before the meeting even started, there were lots of people who had already lost their jobs, and now they are hiring again.

"You can start now." Jennie sat comfortably on her throne with her legs crossed.

She leaned back against the backrest of her swivel chair, tapping her expensive golden pen on the table.

A lot of male employees are secretly glancing and admiring their exceptionally stunning president. 

Many men have already tried to grab her attention, but none of them has managed to do it, especially since the woman is always busy and focused on her source of a large amount of money.

All of a sudden, President Kim threw her pen in front, which made the presentor stop presenting.

Her secretary quickly handed her another new golden pen. She opened the file and showed her boss what the hell the presentor was talking about.

"We lost 10% profit, so the marketing department thought of a solution on how to bring back the money that we lost. However, my opinion on this matter is that I disagree with their proposal, especially when we will need to spend a large amount of money with no assurance that it will be successful. " The admirable and talented secretary said as she pointed out every mistake in the proposal that the Marketing Department made.