이십칠(27): Score

DAY 64

JISOO

Last night was the best night ever, like for real, because I had a fucking date with the one and only Rosé. I even got a kiss from her twice and I almost did not wash my face because of it, but I have to because I need to remove my make-up and do my skincare routine.

Today was one of the worst days because my dear bitch friend is hella mad and she is currently nagging all of her employees for not meeting her standards and expectations.

I don't know why she is here instead of handling her family business. From what I know, she is more needed there than here, especially when KM Group is making tons of money every second.

She probably leave all of her work once again to Limario, who is now her wife. They just got married and no one knows other than the three of us.

They haven't had a honeymoon.

Well, a honeymoon is a must. They should be somewhere right now, having fun, and enjoying their honeymoon.

Oh! I remember that Limario was just forced to marry my bitch friend

Maybe Jennie proposed to Limario to have a honeymoon, but the latter refused, making my best friend grumpy.

I rested my chin in my palm and watched Jennie. She was so furious that her veins were already visible on her head and neck.

She was throwing the files at her employees and scolding them. She has been doing that for about an hour now, and she has never run out of scolding.

This lady needs to get laid.

However, it's impossible for now, but I know sooner or later it will happen. Just more seducing and appealing to Limario, she (J) will finally going to get laid.

I fished out my phone and sent a message to Limario, which received a quick reply. I put my phone back in my pocket and continued watching my best friend.

"Stupid motherfuckers! It's so simple, yet you can do it! I thought you were all from fashion school!!" Jennie shouted angrily, making the whole crew scared and flinch.

Ding!

The elevator opened, revealing the person that I had been waiting for. She arrived earlier than I expected and was with Seulgi.