사십오(45): Clingy

DAY 117

JENNIE

My wife and best friend went home last night with mud all over their clothes and wet because they played in the hard rain on their way home.

So, they both catch a cold and a fever because they let themselves stay in the rain for so long.

I wake up and turn to see Lalisa cuddling into me, her head securely tucked into my neck, and she has her arms around my waist. 

I place a kiss on her head, and I go to get up, but I hear a small groan and her arms tighten around my waist.

"No. No, no, no, no! Don't go. " She whines out and pulls me back down; she cuddles back into me, which I chuckle at and let her cuddle into me.

"I won't go anywhere, Lili." I tell her, a small hum falling out of my mouth afterwards. I wrap my arm around her, and she sighs contently.

"Thank you..." She hums. I shake my head lightly.

"No, it's okay." I say dismissively. I assure her. She hums at this and places a kiss on my cheek. I chuckle at this and sigh contently.

I put my palm on her forehead to check her temperature. She was still hot but it had already died down, not like earlier. 

Jeongyeon had already checked her and Jisoo's condition, and she made the two of them drink medicine. So, they are both slowly getting better.

•••

It's been an hour; I really want to get up but I don't want to disturb Lalisa; she seems happy and content in our position, but I really want to get up, get on with my day, but then I'd be rude; she seems upset when I want to go. 

She is so adorable, being so clingy and always wanting me to cuddle her. 

I slowly stop rubbing her back, and I place one last kiss on her forehead and remove my arm from Lalisa.

"Lili." I breath out. She takes a long inhale in before lightly exhaling, a small hum falling from her lips. "I'm going to get up. Is that okay?"