SPECIAL CHAPTER (III): Last [M]

FIVE YEARS LATER...

THIRD PERSON

"Leo! Come here!" The shout of the well-known and powerful inheritor echoed throughout the entire area of their home.

Leonel Azaiah Kim-Manoban, the oldest of the twins, was messing around with his own Dada. He enjoys playing practical jokes on his Dada, which annoys and irritates her so much.

At such a young age (5), he learns how to get in his Dada's nerve immediately without breaking any sweat.

This time, Leo intentionally put his dada's paperwork in the shredder, and he told his Dada that he thought it was the photocopy machine.

No matter how much patience Lalisa has, she can't still be patient with her son Leo and she is always scolding him for doing things that she knows she will not like and will absolutely drive her crazy.

"Leonel Azaiah Kim-Manoban! Comeback here!!" Lalisa chased her own son in their living room, but before she could reach him, her wife stopped her.

"Lili, calm down." Jennie told her calmly, stroking her back, thinking it would help.

Lalisa looked at Jennie, and veins were visible on her neck and head, which made the latter sigh.

"What did he do this time?" Jennie asked as she guided her wife onto the couch to sit.

"He put my paperwork in the shredder." Lalisa pouted and looked at her wife with teary eyes.

Jennie's mouth went agape when she heard what their son had just done. She knows that the paperwork that their son just shred was contracts and proposals, so it was very important.

Some of the paperwork cost a billion dollars. However, their son just blew everything off, so they have to say goodbye to those billion dollar contracts.

"What's wrong with Dada, Eomma?" Liam approached his parents, climbing onto the couch by himself.

"Your twin happened." Lalisa answered, groaning.

All of a sudden, Lalisa brought out a hundred dollars from her pocket and handed it to Liam, which made him confused.

"Go buy me some patience for your twin." Lalisa ordered his son.

Jennie let out a sigh.

"How I wish you could find a place where you could buy patience so you could buy a lot." Jennie commented, burying Lalisa's head in her shoulder and stroking her hair.

Liam tapped his dada's arm, comforting him. He can't do anything that can help his Dada since he is aware of how mischievous his twin brother is.

Ella appeared from nowhere and spoke up, "I suggest you put him inside the sack and hang him from the ceiling till he learns his lesson." 

Lisa pulled away from Jennie's shoulder and smiled evilly, but soon disappeared because her kitten wife raised an eyebrow at her, saying she would be dead if she tried doing what her daughter had just suggested.