사십구(49): Escaped

DAY 143

LALISA

CIVITAVECCHIA, ITALY

Mr. Kim made me tag along with him and his wife on their trip here to Italy. He made me attend all the meetings that talked about how to bring Wang Junho down and made him pay for all the bad things he did.

He called me the night Jennie went back to KM Group Building. I was supposed to follow my wife that night, but Mrs. Kim called me and asked for my presence in their mansion.

Mrs. Kim told me about what happened to the KM Group building and how Jackson Wang died.

My wife just shot him without breaking a sweat.

Attending this meeting was part of my responsibility as the new member of the Kim family since I'm the wife of their only daughter. 

Every person that has been added to the Kim family needs to go on training.

I met lots of people, such as cousins, uncles, aunties, investors, business partners, etc.

Mr. Kim introduced me to the family, which scared me a bit because they all examined me to see if I'm capable of protecting my wife and if I'm the right person that would be with Jennie through thick and thin.

I had a boxing fight with Jennie's cousins. They were training me because the war started and Jackson was the one who declared it since he just attacked the KM Group building without having a nice plan.

I made friends with Jennie's two male cousins, who are Kim Minseok (Xiumin) and Kim Junmyeon (Suho). They became my sparring partners who tried to beat me up when they heard that I was Jennie's wife.