PART IV (40): Meeting

DAY 88

JENNIE

This is so nerve-wracking.

I didn't expect that meeting someone from my wife's family would make me nervous. 

It's not like he can do something about our marriage. He is just my wife's second cousin and all he can do is let us live happily ever after.

But still! I'm nervous as fuck!

We are already here in the restaurant. We just finished having lunch, and our lunch was quiet. But now that the lunch is done, it's now time for interrogation.

"Pranpriya, can I talk to your wife alone?" J-hope asked my wife.

"You can't steal her from me." My wife replied, making her second cousin laugh and nod.

"I won't." J-hope reassured her and my wife went to the balcony of the restaurant to give us some privacy.

I was sitting straight even though I'm not straight. Both of my hands were clenched into fists, and my heart was racing because I was nervous.

"I'm aware of who you are, and I think that you still don't know who my cousin really is, right?" He asked, and I nodded. "Please, understand her if you learn who she is and why she didn't tell you."

"Is her family part of the Top 10?" I inquired, and he smiled, then sighed.

"Just wait for her to tell you about herself. Don't ever get mad about it because I know she has a reason why she didn't tell you now." His gaze went to Lalisa, who's currently enjoying the air on the balcony.

"She loves you." He stated, pertaining to my wife. "She truly loves you and you are the only one who caught her heart. A lot of people already tried but no one won, and I didn't expect that the youngest daughter of the Kim family would be the only one who could make her fall in love. "

He took something from his bag and it was a small box. He pushed it in front of me on the table and motioned me to open it, which I did.

It was a beautiful gold hair pin with a tiny butterfly design on it.

"You didn't have to." I told him, and he shook his head.