십삼(13): Ignore

DAY 22

LALISA

I don't know what happened, but Ms

I don't know what happened, but Ms. Kim is somewhat ignoring my presence and she has been giving me cold shoulders. Well, she always gives me a cold treatment, but today was different.

She was not letting me inside her office; she hadn't uttered a word to me and never looked at me.

From what I know, I didn't do anything bad to her or even a mistake that would lead her to ignore my amazing presence.

The audacity of this bipolar boss of mine to ignore me.

At this moment, I'm in the company cafeteria with my friends, Bambam, Seulgi, and Krystal. 

We invited Krystal to have lunch with us because her lunch break was different from her friends', so we didn't want her to be alone. That's why we invited her to eat with us.

Back to Ms. Kim, until now I'm sulking about her treatment of me. I thought we were already close because she smiled last night and let me take care of her.

"What's with the pout, Lali?" Seulgi asked me, earning a deep sigh.

"Ms. Kim was ignoring me." I answered as I rested my chin in my palm and didn't bother eating my lunch because I had lost my appetite.

"Are you sad about that?" I nodded and she patted my back. "I think that is something you should be happy about since that boss of yours is demanding, inconsiderate, and cold."

"How can I be happy about that when she didn't let me in her office?" They looked at me in confusion.

"So?" they asked in unison.

"I left my phone and the Ipad in her office because she just suddenly told me to go away." I saw them facepalm.

"Bro, I thought you were sad about Ms. Kim ignoring you." Bambam said and sighed in relief.

"I'm fine with that, but I'm not fine with my phone because I need it, especially when I'm waiting for my mother's message." I groaned and buried my face in my arms that were resting on the table.

My mother was still in Eithopia. She was always going there and doing medical missions. She really loves to help other people.