육십삼(63): Deserve

JISOO

Limario stared at me as if she read what was on my mind. Her gaze inverted to her mom, and her expression was confused, trying to process everything.

"I got used." She uttered, a hint of hurt evident in her voice.

All of a sudden, she burst out laughing and shaking her head in disbelief, saying she couldn't believe she got used by her own family.

"I work under the Kims to meet Kim Jisoo because ever since my Aunt Celestia left her own family, the Kims have taken care of Jisoo and become her guardian. Being close to Jisoo was a good thing since she wouldn't get any uncomfortable being with us because she has me if she ever comes with us to either Thailand or Switzerland."

"I guess the reason why my mom was always in Ethiopia is because that is where Aunt Celestia is currently at. You are on a medical mission and your main mission is Aunt Celestia. You are doing everything you can to save her from her disease, which is leukemia."

"Bone marrow transplant was the way to cure her disease. That's why you look for Jisoo since her bone marrow was matched with Aunt Celestia. Wow, I didn't expect that you would have planned all of this. I thought my mom had leukemia when I saw some medication in her drawer, but it turns out my Aunt Celestia was the one who had that. Why didn't I figure this out sooner?"

She hit her head and chuckled.

"Me, falling for Jennie was the thing you all didn't expected and like since you don't like her for me, because you already have someone in your mind to be with me, right?"

She was hurting.

"Who is it?" She asked, looking at her parents and grandmother. "I know you all already heard that Bae Irene already has a girlfriend and her family has already accepted her, so I guess you will arrange for me to meet her cousin, Bae Suzy."

Her parents' expression says everything.

"I thought you wanted me to be with a maid or a commoner so our money wouldn't grow any more like how it was. I guess Suzy caught your eyes and thought that we would look good together to make you ignore her family status. She sees me as her little sister, so Suzy and I won't ever get along as wives."

"I bet the next plan will be to force Jennie and me to get a divorce. If we didn't do what you all wanted, you would either neglect me or make my whole life miserable. You know, the Kims won't accept me anymore since I'm from their rival family, so I won't have anything and no one can help me survive each day. It will result in me surrendering myself to my family and letting them control my whole life, like how you guys have been doing since I was born.

"Don't love her. Why? Because she was not worth it, she was not for me, you all know what's best for me, she is our enemy, and she had everything but not enough to have me. Therefore, don't love her and you should get a divorce. That is probably going to come out of your mouth if I ask you why I should get a divorce, right?"