삼십일(31): Try

DAY 67

JENNIE

A sun ray that hit my skin woke me up. I quickly looked for Lili when I didn't see her beside me—Then, I found her sleeping on top of me. Her face was buried in my tummy and her body was between my legs.

I automatically smiled because of the sight. My hands went into her head and caressed it, which earned a contented sigh from her.

I don't know what time it is, but I know for sure that we are both late for work just based on the sun outside.

Thud!

I flinched when I heard a loud thud, and I looked where the noise came from to see Bambam, Seulgi, and Krystal standing beside the door frame of the bedroom with their mouths agape.

"Can you see what I see?" Bambam asked Seulgi and Krystal, earning a nod from the two. "So, I'm not hallucinating."

"You definitely are not." Krystal responded.

They stayed standing beside the door frame with a shocked expression.

All of a sudden, Lalisa made a movement. She adjusted her position but stayed on top of me, face buried in my tummy.

"What are three still standing there?" I asked with one raised eyebrow.

They blinked a couple of times before Seulgi closed the door slowly, afraid to make a loud noise. I heard the three of them making a murmuring sound on the other side of the door.

I looked below me to see Lalisa still sleeping. She looked so comfortable in her position.

"Mommy..." I heard Lalisa say in her sleep.

She slept talking once more.

All of a sudden, I flinched when Lili woke up and straightly sat up from her sleeping position.

"Shit! I'm late! I still need to get to Jennie's!" She exclaimed.

She was about to stand up when I locked her between my legs.

"Where do you think you are going, Lili?" I asked her.

"Oh, you are here. I'm not late for work. " She said, sighing in relief.