사(6): Something

DAY 11

LALISA

I felt something warm in my forehead, which made me open my eyes slowly

I felt something warm in my forehead, which made me open my eyes slowly. I quickly sat up when I saw someone I didn't know was watching me.

"Who are you?" I asked, looking at her suspiciously.

Her eyes went to my body. I looked at what she was looking at and I saw that I was only wearing a sports bra.

I pulled the comforter up to my body, covering it to make sure she wouldn't see anything. I heard her chuckle, and she shook her head in disbelief.

"It's not my first time seeing someone's body, but yours is incredibly well built." She winked at me, and I felt my whole face become hot.

"Stop teasing her, Jeongyeon." I heard a cold voice, which I know belongs to Ms. Kim.

I looked behind me to see Ms. Kim in her bathrobe.

My eyes unconsciously went to her neck, collarbone, body curve, and legs. I saw how the water dripped onto her skin.

I grab a pillow and cover myself with it, making sure no one will notice it.

"Boner?" I felt a hot breath in my ears, which made me flinch.

This woman that Ms. Kim called Jeongyeon will probably develop a habit of teasing me. I snapped my head at her when I realized what she had just said.

I opened my mouth and tried to talk, but there was no word coming from my mouth because I didn't know what to say and where to start.

"I'm good at keeping secrets." Ms. Yoo whispered and winked at me.

Suddenly, she offered a handshake with a smile plastered on her face.

"I'm Yoo Jeongyeon, your boss's personal doctor and your possibly personal doctor too." She introduced herself and grabbed my hand for a handshake.

"What happened?" Finally, I was able to speak.

Gosh! It's hard to be around a beautiful and ravishing woman who doesn't care if I see her in only a bathrobe.

"What do you think?" She asked back instead of answering my question. "Did you see what your boss was wearing? Did you know what you were wearing?"

I peeked under the comforter to see myself not wearing pants but only in a boxer and sports bra.

"Did I lose my virginity?"

"Did something happen between me and Ms. Kim?"

"If something happened to me and Ms. Kim, why was Ms. Yoo here?"