삼십육(36): Title

DAY 70

LALISA

"LILI! I'M MAD AT YOU AND YOU NEED TO COAX ME!!" Jennie shouted from the bathroom.

She was changing her clothes to a warm and comfortable outfit since we would be having dinner outside of our cabin with others.

For some unknown reason, she was mad at me, and I don't know why. Well, she's always mad at me, even if it's just the smallest thing.

Sooner or later, I will be bringing her to a psychiatrist to fix her anger issue.

"Lili!" She hugged me from behind, which kind of surprised me.

"Why?" I asked as I folded her clothes, putting them in the drawer.

"I'm mad at you." I chuckled and turned around to face her. 

She was pouting cutely at me, showing me that she was sulking and wanted me to coax her.

"Why are you mad at your hubby?" I cupped her face and slightly pinched her mandu cheeks.

"Hubby, you invited a lot of people and you didn't even tell me. I thought that this three-day vacation would be our honeymoon." She keeps wanting to have a honeymoon and I know there is a specific part she wants to do—That's why she wants us to have a honeymoon.

"Well, it's supposed to be our honeymoon, but I thought we should invite our friends to bond with us then, and also, they have been working so hard, especially Jisoo, since you are always passing your work to her." She just pouted at me, looking so sad. "Do you even tell Jisoo a proper thank you or even give her something that will show your gratitude to her?"

"I thanked her before and I'm giving her a high salary for her hard work." I stared at her in disbelief. "Lili, you are supposed to be the one who should coax me, not the other one around."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, and she puckered her lips, asking for a kiss. "My Nini wants a kiss?"

"Yes, Nini wants a kiss from her hubby." She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her.

Instead of kissing her, I hugged her tightly and burried my face in the crook of her neck. I enjoyed her warmth and this moment.